Author Topic: How to find driveaway opportunities  (Read 885 times)

Offline pianomann

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
How to find driveaway opportunities
« on: August 14, 2012, 02:21:52 PM »
Does anyone need their car driven from the east coast westward or to Florida? I am a responsible 22 year old boy that is looking for a short vacation with a friend, and would love to get to see some other areas of the country. It would be great if could help somebody in the process by transporting their car. We would book a one way ticket back. If you have any tips on how to find people in need of this kind of arrangement, please post and advise me. Thank you!

Offline bubkiz

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: How to find driveaway opportunities
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 02:38:37 PM »
Does anyone need their car driven from the east coast westward or to Florida? I am a responsible 22 year old boy that is looking for a short vacation with a friend, and would love to get to see some other areas of the country. It would be great if could help somebody in the process by transporting their car. We would book a one way ticket back. If you have any tips on how to find people in need of this kind of arrangement, please post and advise me. Thank you!
Have someone check the bulletin board in BMG. I saw a sign yesterday looking for someone to drive a car to Denver.