Author Topic: Free 3 night stay in holiday inn  (Read 13078 times)

Offline SamKey

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
  • Location: If I'm there I can't be here and if I'm here I can't be there
  • Programs: National EE; Hertz PC; Sixt Plt; Avis First; Hilton Gold; Priority Club Plt; West Bestern DE; Carlson Club GE; Accor PLT
Re: Free 3 night stay in holiday inn
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2014, 12:42:36 AM »
Is this still on?

Offline Nitantnel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2014, 12:49:54 AM »
Guys, Seriously.

I am not sure why you are all over this. This, in my humble opinion, is a fat scam.

You will regret going, it's that simple. It is not worth it. Period.

Offline miles horder

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2014, 02:07:09 AM »
It's called for 2 hours, it LASTS for 4 hours.
It really is 4 hours!!!!

I went to it (BTW if you have the priority card from chase and you call IHG to make
a reservation at the end of the call they'll always offer this to you)

I went to the presentation 4 hours before Shabbos thinking
that it would be only two hours  and would have enough time to do whatever else i needed before shabbos
and boy was I mistaken!!! they kept us there till Licht benshen!!! They don't take no for an answer  :o

If you do call to get this timeshare be creative  try too see how much you can get out of them,
I got a full refund of my $200 and other ppl got more (if you do Veges they can give you $100
playing money Etc)

Enjoy!

Offline emak

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2014, 06:41:24 AM »
I still think this is a great deal. Three free nights in a suite in the hotel for 2 hours of my time? Sounds worth it. And I'm paying $100 for 20k IHG points, a $50 Hertz voucher, and a free night certificate.  As for them stretching it out, if they tell me 2 hours, I would just walk away after 2 hours. Doubt that they wouldn't honor the refund if I tell them that I can't stay for longer. Not sure about your experience... Maybe you're just a pushover? ;) :P

Offline miles horder

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2014, 06:04:26 PM »
I still think this is a great deal. Three free nights in a suite in the hotel for 2 hours of my time? Sounds worth it. And I'm paying $100 for 20k IHG points, a $50 Hertz voucher, and a free night certificate.  As for them stretching it out, if they tell me 2 hours, I would just walk away after 2 hours. Doubt that they wouldn't honor the refund if I tell them that I can't stay for longer. Not sure about your experience... Maybe you're just a pushover? ;) :P

1st, it's a great deal, We had an amazing time!
(when I called to make a reservation they said they didn't have the 1 bedroom villa available
and the 2 bedroom one was an extra 100 something more a night, so asked him what he can do
for us, after 10 min on hold he spoke to a manager and they waived the fee! 

We had an amazing time there! went there for over Shabbos full kitchen washer and dryer etc,
the two bedroom villa is over 1200sq feet, easy shabbos accessible (especially for veges)

2nd of all in my case and I think in all cases they tell you they will give you back your deposit in Cash so
when the salesman (and in my case then the assistant manger and then the manger!)  are convinced
that they can't sell you there timeshare then they give you a paper to bring to the next office to get your $200 cash,

Offline Super Speed

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis First, National Executive Elite, Sixt Platinum.
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2014, 12:14:53 AM »

Guys, Seriously.

I am not sure why you are all over this. This, in my humble opinion, is a fat scam.

You will regret going, it's that simple. It is not worth it. Period.
+1 I got this offer over a year ago it's nothing new and it's a fat scam. I paid for it and was told no blackout dates it turned out that whatever dates I tried booking they tacked on new fees. I disputed and won as the phone conversation clearly indicated I would not have to pay another cent and that was not the case.