Topic Wiki

Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

Dead
70K after spending $1000 in 3 months;
link

50,000 points after spending $1,000 in 3 months:
http://www.dansdeals.com/go/marriott1/

Users are reporting that Chase (ask via SM) will agree to match the 70k offer (or even 80k, apparently) if you spend $3,000.

70k Biz link after 2000 spend 3 months.
link

Once you get the anniversary Category 1-5 certificate, it stays in your account, even if you cancel your card and don't pay the AF.
« Last edited by jj1000 on March 14, 2018, 12:49:26 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Credit Cards And Finance

Marriott Rewards Card

(1/200) > >>

shmooz:
Click Here to get more details on this card and compare to other cards!

I saw this on FT, could not find on DD, it still seems to be active, do you consider a good deal?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marriott-rewards/1088223-marriott-premier-credit-card-sign-up-50-000-points.html

shmooz:
Dan? What do you think?  It looks like for 50000 points you could get 5 nights in a cheap hotel but I dont know about availability etc plus every year there is a free night.

Dan:

--- Quote from: shmooz on January 21, 2011, 09:03:05 AM ---Dan? What do you think?  It looks like for 50000 points you could get 5 nights in a cheap hotel but I dont know about availability etc plus every year there is a free night.

--- End quote ---
Not a bad offer, but I'd rather save my Chase churns for more valuable currencies than Marriott.  Not really a fan of their program.  30K CO+$50 cash back+fee waived is much much better than 50K Marriott+$65 fee. 

shmooz:

--- Quote from: Dan on January 21, 2011, 09:14:37 AM ---Not a bad offer, but I'd rather save my Chase churns for more valuable currencies than Marriott.  Not really a fan of their program.  30K CO+$50 cash back+fee waived is much much better than 50K Marriott+$65 fee.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, are there any other good bonuses on hotel cards? I know you link the spg card you like, but looks like the 25k bonus is only with 15k spend which I'm not prepared to do.

Dan:

--- Quote from: shmooz on January 21, 2011, 10:03:06 AM ---Thanks, are there any other good bonuses on hotel cards? I know you link the spg card you like, but looks like the 25k bonus is only with 15k spend which I'm not prepared to do.

--- End quote ---
SPG is by far the most valuable hotel currency, which is what makes their credit card so lucrative.
Hilton, PC, Marriott, Choice, etc, points are all worth well south of a penny each.  Besides SPG I think just Hyatt is worth more than a penny each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version