Author Topic: How long to wait to do another 3 Browser Push Application for Citi AA cards?  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Coach

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Gold, AA lifetime Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver
My first forum posting!!

Just did the 3 browser push for Citi cards on my quest for $1 million AA lifetime miles (I have 680,000).  Credit score was checked on Wednesday and was 739.  Applied same day for Citi AA Selecdt Plat Personal Card (30k miles), Simplicity (no miles, just to transfer some balance), and a Citi AA Biz card (30k miles).  I was instantly approved for the first 2.  The Biz card said it will get back to me.  Got back notice today that I was not approved and reason given was "You have submitted multiple applications for credit."  First:  Did they do 2 pulls?  Second:  How long should  i wait to make more applications for other Citi AA cards?  Any experience with this out there?

Offline myb821

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Just want to say u realize there are 75k mile offerings on the AA cards

Offline Coach

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Gold, AA lifetime Gold, IHG Platinum Elite, Marriott Rewards Silver
no, didn't, obviously.  i had seen the postings but didn't know it was still active.  any insight as to how long i should wait to do it again?