Author Topic: Jos. A. Bank has the Nathan Shoe by Allen Edmonds for just $39.99 (reg $335).  (Read 14162 times)

Offline U-no-me!

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
Dude, what are you smoking? Did you know for a fact that it was a price mistake?

Your right, As long as you don't know for an absolute fact  , you can play stupid and rationalize. If you want proof that this is so,  go and ask all the "frum" people locked up in prison for fraud who weren't sure all the stuff  that they were doing were absolute facts that it was fraud or aka "iffy" stuff.

And I must agree, I definitely must be smoking something. I think it's called Truth and common sense mixed with a tinge of honesty - this mixture is potent to many.

Yours truly,
 :-*

Vote U-no-me '14!

Offline EJB

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
Your right, As long as you don't know for an absolute fact  , you can play stupid and rationalize. If you want proof that this is so,  go and ask all the "frum" people locked up in prison for fraud who weren't sure all the stuff  that they were doing were absolute facts that it was fraud or aka "iffy" stuff.

And I must agree, I definitely must be smoking something. I think it's called Truth and common sense mixed with a tinge of honesty - this mixture is potent to many.

Yours truly,
 :-*

You're comparing fraud with taking advantage of a price mistake, which is not illegal (they are not obligated to honor it, though)?

Offline Menachem613

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I have a few pairs of AE. I recommend calling their factory and order them in 2nds. It's much cheaper and you won't be able to find the flaw.

Offline MoYS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
I have a few pairs of AE. I recommend calling their factory and order them in 2nds.

sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean

Offline Menachem613

• View Profile
sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean

Shoes that don't pass their quality control standards are categorized as seconds. They are sold at a discount. I have never been able to tell why they were seconds.

Offline MoYS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
    • View Profile
thanks. how much do they go for?

Offline U-no-me!

• View Profile
You're comparing fraud with taking advantage of a price mistake, which is not illegal (they are not obligated to honor it, though)?

Actually I was comparing the fraud to the buying of the the shoes for $40 and going back into the store and returning it for $335.
Vote U-no-me '14!

Offline U-no-me!

• View Profile
thanks. how much do they go for?

Their known as factory seconds. The price depends on the model. The $335 models go for about $200.
Vote U-no-me '14!