Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member.


Topics - juda

Pages: [1]
1
Tech Talk / wireless booster ( network extender )
« on: November 27, 2011, 05:23:58 PM »
any one knows of a good wireless booster witch will work for verizon wireless service for voice and data as well with mobile broadband basicly to boost a weak signal for the devices ??( verizon has one but its only good for voice )
 

2
On The Road / shabbos getaway in winter ?
« on: October 25, 2011, 05:48:41 PM »
any idea where to go on shabus like this week witch cateres food and nice hotel/motel in the ny nj ct area ?

3
Credit Cards / 40000 hhonors points Hilton citi card
« on: September 21, 2011, 08:39:23 PM »
 What are you folks doing if you had such an offer 40k honors point after spending 1000 in the forts 4 months of activation ?

4
On The Road / car rental one way only
« on: June 23, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
do you guys know of any good and cheap car rental for a one way trip ?

looking to rent from nyc to buf for 2 days 6/25/11 till 6/27/11

thanks !!

5
Tech Talk / Live streaming
« on: June 12, 2011, 01:24:57 PM »
Dose anybody know where to get a software for live video streaming like to watch a wedding trough a camcorder for other people to see it ? 

6
Credit Cards / wait for the spg offer ??
« on: May 27, 2011, 03:04:44 PM »
should i wait for the spg offer should come back again or it pays to apply for the 10k offer now?

and how are thay with matching a promo code later on ?

( current cards are gold and plat )


7
Credit Cards / Subtotal of best Amex cc to apply for
« on: May 27, 2011, 10:25:23 AM »
Any Idea for witch Amex cc to apply for bouns wise at the moment , if there is witch one will I give a shot first and why ?

Or do you guys think that Amex will jump on a other bound in the future like to wait if the spg card will have a bigger catch then the current 10k after first purchase . ??
Let's hear your ideas folks.

8
hi i am new to the forum :  trying to get the hang of it.

 is it worth this offer to get the 50k bouns miles (offer got in the mail ) or i should rather wait if thay are going to give out an 100k offer for this card cuz thay running after me every day with this offer. just want to know if i should finaly do it . the reason why i am asking is becuz

1) i dont want to hit my credit too often (just applyed for the plat)

2) if it will be soon a better offer i dont want to miss it

3) if the chase ba 100k offer is coming back. i dont want to be denied

please advise.

ps. sorry if my english is not so good

Pages: [1]