Author Topic: Advice needed  (Read 798 times)

Offline hermanb

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Advice needed
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:02:15 PM »
First, thank you for all the valuable advice and info on the site, you guys (all of you, and obviously Dan) are amazing. I'm trying to figure out something that I could use your advice on. I do real estate, and open a separate card for each house/project. I am trying to figure out if there is a way to maximize points/bonuses/etc without getting overly complicated. I started with Amex, and at this point maxed out on the cards that offer MR bonuses (although my personal card is the Everyday Preferred that I keep). I have just started an Amex SPG card as I was told that is useful too. I don't want to keep multiple different cards long term, and I definitely don't want to be spending annual fees if I don't have to. What would you recommend in this situation? Should I stick to cards that offer MR, and give up on getting any more bonuses, should I go for different cards, should I pick a different track (other than MR) and stick to that? Thanks again for this and all your advice. Overall, I would like to build up something that is useful to use, i.e. airfare/hotels that I can use for family vacation, or something worth selling if that's the only other option. In general, I do not do a lot of traveling.

Offline BarryLincoln

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, National Executive, Hertz Five Star
Re: Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 03:35:29 PM »
I might consider posting your question in this thread

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=33101.0