Author Topic: Haters, Threats, And Trolls  (Read 42391 times)

Offline mbelsky

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: Haters, Threats, And Trolls
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2018, 03:21:02 PM »
I'll keep it short.

1. As you stated from a tjb admin, still don't know who that is. I call myself JJ, not a DDF Admin lol.

2. Israel has been around for thousands of years. And I have no interest in a who's muscles are bigger contest.

3. That user only became active recently. As did the general deals forums become more active in the past 2 years. It used to have a few posts a day not it has dozens. Besides that I can't speak for someone else. He can respond if he'd like.

Bottom line here:

1. Please name what lies there are. (The only lie I saw so far was saying we've had conversations about this before)

2. Do you post where you get your deals from.

3. If you don't post where you get your deals from why do you think others should post when they get it from you.

ETA:

P.s. when someone wants to actually accomplish something they make a phone call and talk about it. The threats and blocking are counterintuitive to anything constructive.

From TJB admin:

"I'll keep it short" is your way of getting out of directly responding to anything we brought up.

1. So you expect us, or anyone for that matter to believe you actually meant you want a name when you were obviously trying to sound condescending when in reality you knew exactly who it was. But that proves our point even more.
So again: Whenever anyone chats with that 929 number, the profile picture and bio on whatsapp clearly states who it is. So when they reached out to you, why ask "Who is this?" Its right there?

2. You mentioned you've been around for 15 years. So we told you how longevity means nothing in this particular conversation.
So we'll move on from this particular bullet point since you seem to agree that longevity means nothing when it comes to stealing deals.

3.  "That user became active recently" - why do you think that user became active recently? Why did it take years for anyone to get to 100 hat tips yet this guy who obviously doesn't know what constitutes a deal gets to 700 in that very same time frame?
"It use to have a few posts a day, now dozens" - Again, what do you think happened? Did SD just start 2 years ago? Did that person tap into a secret deal tracking system to get to 700 hat tips? You and I, and everyone else for that matter knows.
Were there only a few shopping deals online for first 13 years of your site and just 2 years ago, shopping deals magically started appearing online?

Please respond to the facts.

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2018, 03:25:54 PM »
The fact is I could get to 700 HT's in months if I wanted to and I don't even know your site and would never use it. Do us all a favor and just go away!!!
I just found a new supply of forks!

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2018, 03:28:06 PM »
Happens to be there where times that I felt that way about him.....

he was posing deals one after the next, I tried using them and they didn't work or got to 404 pages.
["-"]

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2018, 03:28:44 PM »
You have any screenshots u want to send my way?
Screenshots of what? My history with this number? That will prove to you that this person is a liar as we have never conversed before?
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline as2

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2018, 03:29:44 PM »
I would like to sincerely apologize to @Dan for publicizing his number on a group, also I would like to correct the record by saying that it was not on any group before that to the best of my knowledge.
A real man can apologize. Kudos.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2018, 03:30:09 PM »
So you are saying not giving credit is a fair part of competition? Can u give any examples?
Sites that give HTs, like DoC or Gary, get HTs in return.
Sites that never HT, like SD or the dozens of jewish DD copycat sites, don't.
Pretty simply actually.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2018, 03:30:22 PM »
+1

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 23, 2018, 03:31:47 PM »
From TJB admin:

"I'll keep it short" is your way of getting out of directly responding to anything we brought up.

1. So you expect us, or anyone for that matter to believe you actually meant you want a name when you were obviously trying to sound condescending when in reality you knew exactly who it was. But that proves our point even more.
So again: Whenever anyone chats with that 929 number, the profile picture and bio on whatsapp clearly states who it is. So when they reached out to you, why ask "Who is this?" Its right there?

2. You mentioned you've been around for 15 years. So we told you how longevity means nothing in this particular conversation.
So we'll move on from this particular bullet point since you seem to agree that longevity means nothing when it comes to stealing deals.

3.  "That user became active recently" - why do you think that user became active recently? Why did it take years for anyone to get to 100 hat tips yet this guy who obviously doesn't know what constitutes a deal gets to 700 in that very same time frame?
"It use to have a few posts a day, now dozens" - Again, what do you think happened? Did SD just start 2 years ago? Did that person tap into a secret deal tracking system to get to 700 hat tips? You and I, and everyone else for that matter knows.
Were there only a few shopping deals online for first 13 years of your site and just 2 years ago, shopping deals magically started appearing online?

Didn't respond to anything JJ asked, so I have nothing to add other than of course we were asking for a name. We don't hide who we are. Why in the world should someone threatening us not play on a level field?

And shopping deals weren't around for the first 13 years of DD?!? I'll have some of whatever this guy is smoking please. Obviously though as we started posting HT rewards people started sharing more deals. Never mind that 99% of those deals come from other forums like SD, there are no state secrets here...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 03:34:51 PM by Dan »

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2018, 03:32:17 PM »
How about eating crow?  :-[

Offline yesitsme

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2018, 03:32:46 PM »
I would like to sincerely apologize to @Dan for publicizing his number on a group, also I would like to correct the record by saying that it was not on any group before that to the best of my knowledge.
Screenshot of that number please  ;)
["-"]

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2018, 03:33:31 PM »
Screenshot of that number please  ;)
Shows were you rate if you don't have it.  :P

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2018, 03:35:14 PM »
How about eating crow?  :-[
With complications of being kosher, we leave that to you

Online jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2018, 03:35:20 PM »
From TJB admin:

Just want to clarify, he didn't reply at all to my 3 questions right.

Because to me that is the heart and point of this entire discussion.  All the other points are total side points from the matter at hand.

To list them again. He can skip the first question if he can't find any lies.

1. Please name what lies there are. (The only lie I saw so far was saying we've had conversations about this before)

2. Do you post where you get your deals from.

3. If you don't post where you get your deals from why do you think others should post when they get it from you.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Pad18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 23, 2018, 03:35:33 PM »
I have 1 questions, why " admin of a x website" need to speak anonymously and asking @mbelsky to post he's message, why ?
He is affraid of something ? He's hiding for some reason ?

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 23, 2018, 03:37:04 PM »
With complications of being kosher, we leave that to you
If we include crow that would make me the most real person here.  :)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 23, 2018, 03:37:28 PM »
I have 1 questions, why " admin of a x website" need to speak anonymously and asking @mbelsky to post he's message, why ?
He is affraid of something ? He's hiding for some reason ?
Same reason he's too chicken to call me and have a conversation like a normal human being would when they have an issue they want resolved?

Offline ludmila

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #116 on: December 23, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
The fact is I could get to 700 HT's in months if I wanted to and I don't even know your site and would never use it. Do us all a favor and just go away!!!
+1000 So many deals sites out there , basically posting similar deals, who cares  :)
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline mbelsky

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2018, 03:39:28 PM »
Screenshots of what? My history with this number? That will prove to you that this person is a liar as we have never conversed before?

Yeah, I guess that made hardly any sense....

Offline ChaimMoskowitz

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 23, 2018, 03:39:42 PM »
+1000 So many deals sites out there , basically posting similar deals, who cares  :)
For a few bucks I will pay for a scraper and have them auto post. Maybe I will do it with this jokers deals.  :)

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 23, 2018, 03:42:15 PM »
If we include crow that would make me the most real person here.  :)
Nobody argues that your the relaest man here
Same reason he's too chicken to call me and have a conversation like a normal human being would when they have an issue they want resolved?
Exactly. He also seems to have a very good idea of what's going on here in the DDF world...hmmm. It's like politics, he's to emotionally involved for facts to ever change his mind, and thats assuming he's sane.