Author Topic: Help Getting Missing Citi Thank You Points  (Read 784 times)

Offline efyrcks

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Help Getting Missing Citi Thank You Points
« on: December 26, 2018, 11:22:03 AM »
I got an offer from my citi prestige card that if I opened a checking account and did 2 bill payments and spent $1k, I would receive 50k Thank You points. I did all of the above but I believe I missed the deadline by a day and I know that they usually will push the points through if you missed it by a little. Now here's the tricky part:
This was a targeted offer and its not in their list of available offers which they spent 10 minutes going over. Most of the reps send me to the banking dept who insists its the cc department who's in charge of this offer. I also have the invitation code and so far nobody has been able to help me. I HUCA many times and still haven't gotten anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get these points? This isn't the first time I got screwed and my wife had a similar offer for 50k AA miles that she never received because they couldn't find it.

Thank You

Offline LoLo

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Help Getting Missing Citi Thank You Points
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 11:51:46 AM »
CFPB.

Offline TravelSER

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 03:51:54 PM »
I got an offer from my citi prestige card that if I opened a checking account and did 2 bill payments and spent $1k, I would receive 50k Thank You points. I did all of the above but I believe I missed the deadline by a day and I know that they usually will push the points through if you missed it by a little. Now here's the tricky part:
This was a targeted offer and its not in their list of available offers which they spent 10 minutes going over. Most of the reps send me to the banking dept who insists its the cc department who's in charge of this offer. I also have the invitation code and so far nobody has been able to help me. I HUCA many times and still haven't gotten anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I can get these points? This isn't the first time I got screwed and my wife had a similar offer for 50k AA miles that she never received because they couldn't find it.

Thank You

If opened in branch try to email the banker that opened the account, or (also) ask them to open a case on it, worked for me on a similar story.

Offline tzifanya54

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »
If opened in branch try to email the banker that opened the account, or (also) ask them to open a case on it, worked for me on a similar story.
Had an issue as well with Citi they are the worst ultimately Bank manager escalated it and I got my points a few months later...