Author Topic: chase trifecta help.or even getting me to the Quadfecta....which should be next.  (Read 2101 times)

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
hi,
 i have 2 of 3 ,the CSP and freedom unlimited, which is the next card to get to maximize the points?
im not sure of which Chase Ultimate Business cards Rewards cards to get,
Ink Business Preferred Card / Ink Business Unlimited Card/ Ink Business Cash Card

couple of notes,
1. DW has the CSR.
2. we live in israel, so need to be wary of foreign transaction fee, which is why mainly use the DW CSR or my CSP
3. i do not use the Freedom Unlimited in israel, as it has foreign transaction fee.
4. we charge no small amount in the US
5. not sure how i can utilize the rotating bonus, unless amazon counts to it, does it?

so,
1. which card/s should i get next to maximize?
2. should i downgrade my CSP and  for something else?
3. if i just got the unlimited freedom (less than month ago), and the signup bonus , can i downgrade my CSP and get the chase freedom with the bonus?

thank you for all your help!!!!

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
hi,
 i have 2 of 3 ,the CSP and freedom unlimited, which is the next card to get to maximize the points?
im not sure of which Chase Ultimate Business cards Rewards cards to get,
Ink Business Preferred Card / Ink Business Unlimited Card/ Ink Business Cash Card

couple of notes,
1. DW has the CSR.
2. we live in israel, so need to be wary of foreign transaction fee, which is why mainly use the DW CSR or my CSP
3. i do not use the Freedom Unlimited in israel, as it has foreign transaction fee.
4. we charge no small amount in the US
5. not sure how i can utilize the rotating bonus, unless amazon counts to it, does it?

so,
1. which card/s should i get next to maximize?
2. should i downgrade my CSP and  for something else?
3. if i just got the unlimited freedom (less than month ago), and the signup bonus , can i downgrade my CSP and get the chase freedom with the bonus?

thank you for all your help!!!!

anyone please...... :'(

Offline Freecountry

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 21
    • View Profile

anyone please...... :'(
if you live in Israel and therefore you are not going to use a card such as a freedom and freedom unlimited what is the point in getting them. However you can downgrade your CSP to a freedom. The Chase ink preferred is probably your best bet because you can actually use it in Israel and it gives the biggest bonus and you can always downgrade to a different ink card.

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
if you live in Israel and therefore you are not going to use a card such as a freedom and freedom unlimited what is the point in getting them. However you can downgrade your CSP to a freedom. The Chase ink preferred is probably your best bet because you can actually use it in Israel and it gives the biggest bonus and you can always downgrade to a different ink card.

thank you for your reply.....

1. we still make purchases in the US, therefore i got the freedom unlimited for the 1.5X on the dollar spend for US spending.
2. now as ive read i want to maximize all i can to be like dan  ;)

3. ink prefered has $95 annual fee, are the additional 30K points over the other ink cards worth it?
4. internet, cable and phone services- does golan/hot telcom/ bezeq/bezeq benleumi  fall under that category for 3X points?

Offline lubaby

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 12
    • View Profile
3. ink prefered has $95 annual fee, are the additional 30K points over the other ink cards worth it?
30k @ 1.5 (CSR travel value) = $450, so you can pay the $95 AF for 4 years and still come out ahead.

Offline shmielyosef

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile

4. internet, cable and phone services- does golan/hot telcom/ bezeq/bezeq benleumi  fall under that category for 3X points?

https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=100106.msg2036185#msg2036185

Offline Freecountry

• View Profile
thank you for your reply.....

1. we still make purchases in the US, therefore i got the freedom unlimited for the 1.5X on the dollar spend for US spending.
2. now as ive read i want to maximize all i can to be like dan  ;)

I dont understand your question " are the additional 30k points worth it" how is $95 dollars not worth 30k points, if chase would sell 30k points for $95 would anyone not rush to buy them, even if points to you would mean cash back at 1 cent per point that's paying $95 for $300! If you redeem them for travel with the ink preferred or a CSR then you are getting even more for your $95. If you transfer your points to chase partners you can really do very well. 

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
30k @ 1.5 (CSR travel value) = $450, so you can pay the $95 AF for 4 years and still come out ahead.

thank you for pointing that put to me... appreciate it!

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
I dont understand your question " are the additional 30k points worth it" how is $95 dollars not worth 30k points, if chase would sell 30k points for $95 would anyone not rush to buy them, even if points to you would mean cash back at 1 cent per point that's paying $95 for $300! If you redeem them for travel with the ink preferred or a CSR then you are getting even more for your $95. If you transfer your points to chase partners you can really do very well.

now i understand, thanks!

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
thank for the clarifications.... seems like thats my next card to apply for....
is there a referral bonus for the chase ink preferred? if there is, send it over..... happy to have someone pick up the bonus...

Offline luv2trvlwithfam

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
anyone hear or know about this?

100,000 points -- You must apply in-branch through a Chase Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to receive this offer.

120,000 points -- You must apply using an invitation code from a Chase mailer with this offer to get it.

see below...

https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/blog/how-earn-120000-bonus-points-chase-ink-business-preferred/

Offline shmielyosef

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
anyone hear or know about this?

100,000 points -- You must apply in-branch through a Chase Business Relationship Manager (BRM) to receive this offer.

120,000 points -- You must apply using an invitation code from a Chase mailer with this offer to get it.

see below...

https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/blog/how-earn-120000-bonus-points-chase-ink-business-preferred/
Yes. DoC also has those numbers. Where's the closest branch to where u live in Isreal?

Offline Freecountry

• View Profile
thank for the clarifications.... seems like thats my next card to apply for....
is there a referral bonus for the chase ink preferred? if there is, send it over..... happy to have someone pick up the bonus...
it would be against forum rules to send you a referral link other that Dan's so here is his
https://www.cardratings.com/bestcards/featured-credit-cards?&shnq=3006145&CCID=20369524204618118&QTR=ZZf201609160931500Za20369524Zg172Zw6Zm807Zc204618118Zs7273ZZ&CLK=799171013155817042&src=&&exp=y&CCID=20388421204646356&QTR=ZZf201710161806070Za20388421Zg255Zw0Zm0Zc204646356Zs7273ZZ&CLK=406190101060425012&src=640117&&exp=y