Topic Wiki

Available Dates

DansDeals Forum > On The Road

St. Regis Bal Harbour

<< < (2/81) > >>

S209:

--- Quote from: letav_aved on December 29, 2018, 10:31:21 PM ---Whats the best points/ certificate way to book this hotel?

--- End quote ---
You can currently book it for 60K MT/SPG points, or you can buy a voucher in the Marriott Certs thread for around $300

yelped:
I vote to keep this in the South Florida thread. I like the one stop shop for all info related to planning a trip to the South Florida area. If people find the info hard to find, @TimT can give some seminars on how to search.

shulem92:

--- Quote from: yelped on December 29, 2018, 11:40:53 PM ---I vote to keep this in the South Florida thread. I like the one stop shop for all info related to planning a trip to the South Florida area. If people find the info hard to find, @TimT can give some seminars on how to search.

--- End quote ---
@TimT is MIA for a month and a half
(see what i did there?  8))
but i do have to agree that if this thread is kept in on the road it'll be lost before the end of the week

Chief Rabbi of New York:
Why cant someone have a Pesach program at this hotel ?

@Yehuda:

--- Quote from: yelped on December 29, 2018, 11:40:53 PM ---I vote to keep this in the South Florida thread. I like the one stop shop for all info related to planning a trip to the South Florida area. If people find the info hard to find, @TimT can give some seminars on how to search.

--- End quote ---
+1 individual hotels don't normally get their own thread. And when this hotel becomes one of the new MT categories and becomes unattainable, this thread will be dead anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version