Author Topic: Is it possible get Amex to waive interest/fees twice?  (Read 639 times)

Offline markymark

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Is it possible get Amex to waive interest/fees twice?
« on: December 11, 2019, 02:37:12 PM »
I just realized that I forgot to pay my $15,000 statement balance on my Amex Bonvoy this month by the due date (two days ago). The thing is, the same thing happened three months ago. That time, they waived everything for me. Do you think that they will waive it for me again? I have averaged over $100,000 annually on this card over the three years that I've had it, and I never had any other slip-ups.

I can't find out until after the fees post, which will be in a few days.

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
Re: Is it possible get Amex to waive interest/fees twice?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 11:31:08 PM »
I just realized that I forgot to pay my $15,000 statement balance on my Amex Bonvoy this month by the due date (two days ago). The thing is, the same thing happened three months ago. That time, they waived everything for me. Do you think that they will waive it for me again? I have averaged over $100,000 annually on this card over the three years that I've had it, and I never had any other slip-ups.

I can't find out until after the fees post, which will be in a few days.
You should be fine, though YMMV
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.