Author Topic: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!  (Read 81058 times)

Offline est

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Newborn baby girl in New York life insurance deal!
« Reply #380 on: January 02, 2024, 10:29:54 AM »
The number to call to deal with their Allstate transfers is 800-262-1028 open 8-5 central.
They do not have a website yet  :-\
My policy is due always at the end of Jan. I asked how I was supposed to know if I haven’t received any paperwork yet- agents response was don’t worry we will give a 60 day grace…completely incompetent!
We should definitely all complain. Who knows what their response will be when we all want to cash out these policies!

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
« Reply #381 on: January 02, 2024, 10:56:38 AM »
Who knows what their response will be when we all want to cash out these policies!

My guess is that they might sue Allstate at that point, unless the numbers are too small within their overall transaction with Allstate.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline EliJelly

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2024, 07:52:42 PM »
Received my two bills in the mail yesterday and the due date was already the 17th.. Wilton Reassurance Liife Company of NY who took over these policies looks like an extremely sloppy operational company. Also, no website or phone number on the documents and barely any info on it. Rated F by the BBB, no wonder.

Received letters in the mail today dated the 12th (!!) that my policies have lapsed. The checks I sent (no online portal or payment center) were deposited and cleared one on the 17th and the other on the 18th. Now I gotta be busy calling in to ensure that my policies are still in force. What a mess of a company. 
>:( >:(

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2024, 03:16:31 PM »
I just got my bill today. Was due on the 22nd. Can't make payments online or by phone. Check only. No confirmation number or letter that payment was made. They claim the grace period is 60 days although I think it's 30 days in NY.