Author Topic: Trying to print a document on staples.com but once uploaded the format is...  (Read 4107 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Very strange! But now you know staples's website is not the problem. You may do best with @Yammer 's idea of taking a screenshot.

Does staples let you upload a jpg? If not, you should try taking a screenshot and then using https://smallpdf.com/ or another service to convert it to a pdf.
Anyway to keep it from becoming more blurry?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile

Nope pdf messes it up before uploading.
And staples messes up the word doc.

So I have no luck with either.

I tried yesterday to print the file, and choose save to PDF. It's came up funny.

Yup , seems it's something to do with my Microsoft word. Because when I print it looks exactly like the pdf.

It's not your Microsoft word. I had the same problem when I tried it from my phone. It seems like to problem is the image background.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!

I tried yesterday to print the file, and choose save to PDF. It's came up funny.

It's not your Microsoft word. I had the same problem when I tried it from my phone. It seems like to problem is the image background.
I chose that background from Microsoft Word.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline etech0

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DDF
Before taking the screenshot, zoom in as much as you can. You can even double click the ribbon to minimize it so you get more space on your screen.

Another option - can you right click on the background and save it as an image? Then delete the background and import the image you saved as a new background. Maybe then it'll work.
Workflowy. You won't know what you're missing until you try it.

Offline Yammer

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Before taking the screenshot, zoom in as much as you can. You can even double click the ribbon to minimize it so you get more space on your screen.

Another option - can you right click on the background and save it as an image? Then delete the background and import the image you saved as a new background. Maybe then it'll work.
I think it also depends witch company you use.

Snipit tool is pretty blurry, but sure (something...don't remember the exact name) can save it directly to a PDF hence it's clearer.