Author Topic: Amex platinum 200 credit  (Read 849 times)

Offline devorahS

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Amex platinum 200 credit
« on: January 08, 2019, 12:27:06 PM »
Last year my airline was American and I bought 2 100 gift cards in December and got credit.
I want to book a united points flight today and get back my 35%.  can I first buy 2 more gift cards while American is my choice and change to United to book my flight and get credit for both benefits?

Offline Naftuli19

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Re: Amex platinum 200 credit
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 12:32:47 PM »
Last year my airline was American and I bought 2 100 gift cards in December and got credit.
I want to book a united points flight today and get back my 35%.  can I first buy 2 more gift cards while American is my choice and change to United to book my flight and get credit for both benefits?
There is a thread for this topic...
https://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=4458.0
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...

Offline Naftuli19

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I wish all...
Re: Amex platinum 200 credit
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 12:34:26 PM »
I've done it a couple of times and it worked had to call in to change the airline tho.
Sometimes You Will Never Know the True Value of A Moment Until It's Become A Memory...