Author Topic: Friends don't let friends fly spirit.  (Read 70471 times)

Offline Jellybelly

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Friends don't let friends fly spirit.
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2021, 04:35:48 PM »
Right that’s what I assume happens, I also think that most people don’t want to take it to the next level and hire lawyers, they’d rather move on than have the story drag on
Uhoh, I spoke too quick
They’re getting a lawyer involved, I don’t think this will end well, I hope I’m wrong 

https://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2021/04/breaking-attorney-for-family-thrown-off-spiritairlines-flight-michael-inzelbuch-to-hold-press-conference.html

Offline Euclid

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Friends don't let friends fly spirit.
« Reply #181 on: April 06, 2021, 04:41:51 PM »
Uhoh, I spoke too quick
They’re getting a lawyer involved, I don’t think this will end well, I hope I’m wrong 

https://www.thelakewoodscoop.com/news/2021/04/breaking-attorney-for-family-thrown-off-spiritairlines-flight-michael-inzelbuch-to-hold-press-conference.html
And not just any lawyer...we will be hearing about this weekly, methinks ;)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #182 on: April 06, 2021, 04:43:33 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 43
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2021, 04:50:51 PM »
They hired the most expensive lawyer in NJ ($600,000 annual salary)?

The guy should run for mayor of Chicago (would do us all a favor if he did).

Offline yuneeq

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Visibly Jewish

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 06, 2021, 06:39:33 PM »
Right that’s what I assume happens, I also think that most people don’t want to take it to the next level and hire lawyers, they’d rather move on than have the story drag on

MI says they're only demanding an apology
Visibly Jewish

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 06, 2021, 06:48:02 PM »
MI says they're only demanding an apology
As apposed to a march or a boycott. He didn't say that the apology can't have some mattan sechoro b'tzido...

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #187 on: April 06, 2021, 06:50:52 PM »
As apposed to a march or a boycott. He didn't say that the apology can't have some mattan sechoro b'tzido...
Its always about $$ 

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 06, 2021, 07:19:28 PM »

He specifically said that they're not asking for money
Visibly Jewish

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 07, 2021, 12:19:31 AM »
 I apologize for posting once again but felt it necessary

If you didnt listen to the so called live news conference the liar (lawyer) said it was being recorded, I highly suggest you listen to it especially when the wife near the end speaks up.

What I learnt and wasnt mentioned before she spoke: and none of the FAs INMO were anti, including Daryall the male FA, who didnt fly in the end.

1- she said the FAs were eyeing them by the gate and when they entered the plane Dayrall was standing there and asked her to put masks on BOTH kids, she answered she didnt have any and he gave her 2, means the kids werent wearing them anywhere in the airport.

2- it seems Spirit has in place  T&Cs if you are flying with a Special Needs person/child. And that simply showing up and claiming 'Special Needs' isnt in the T&Cs, why do feel they Never did any of the required notification. (not in the call just something I read elsewhere).

3- it seems she says she loaded 3 cell phones so her son could have what to listen to which she said he has to do at Full volume and the FAs asked that they lower the volume and they said her son decides on the volume and needs it loud.

4- she said what should we do go away and leave him home alone. I would tell her either stay home or drive its obvious you cant fly with your kids as they are.

5-  the liar (lawyer) said they werent interested in $$$ only by Midnight to hear from Spirit Im Sorry and to instruct their crews how to do things, when pressed by 1 questioner he didnt rule out suing, seems he just wanted to stack the deck for the suit.

So she admits the kids not only werent wearing a mask, the boy is understandable but it seems the girl was 2yrs 3 months at best and I disagree with the husband thats NOT just turning 2 the liar was the one who said her age on the call. Never said they notified the airline of the special needs son as required. All adds up to the FAs doing what they should have and didnt do any of it due to the family being Jewish or Religious

Try to listen to the recording, sometimes it takes awhile for the truth to finally come out although Im sure the liar now wishes he never had the conference or that those who listened didnt do so as carefully as I did

Now Spirit did drop the ball on its 1st comment, but I place the blame on the parents on this one.

I cant remember the last time I said this but I tip my hat to Dan, for knowing his kids wont remain masked and thusly wont fly with them at present, that is the correct way

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #190 on: April 07, 2021, 12:49:01 AM »
I apologize for posting once again but felt it necessary

Im sure the liar now wishes he never had the conference or that those who listened didnt do so as carefully as I did

The lawyer and family are all trembling with fear now that steve2 has listened carefully. Probably rethinking their lives at this very moment since you posted here.

Man, I really wish we could get @CountValentine and @steve2 in a thread together. Orville's stock would double overnight.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline YitzyS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 07, 2021, 12:56:35 AM »
I think the ask was not for money because the family knows that a court case will be really hard to win, possibly because of the aforementioned reasons. The biggest danger to the airline is the publicity, and the best way for the lawyer to leverage that is to sound like the good guys, by specifically NOT asking for money.

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 07, 2021, 01:05:04 AM »
 Man does ARROGANCE run in your family or only You and Dan

Did you listen to the whole conference, I would assume not otherwise you would have posted what I did and let folks know that the story out there was full of missing info or is it you already drew your conclusion and thusly nothing wont change it. I did say I believe that as it was unfolding that I held by what the couple said, but the wife basically shot it to heck when she spoke and finally filled in the missing blanks. Personally I dont get how the lawyer didnt properly prep them at least on what to say and not to say.

Can you please inform me where yesterday you knew that the boy was playing the phones on full volume load at that, or that both kids werent wearing any mask at all it seems in the airport especially the daughter or where they claim they notified the carrier according to its T&Cs of their sons condition, rather then 'Cant you see my child is unlike most others'. lastly is a child 2 yrs and 3 months in your opin a child that just turned 2

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #193 on: April 07, 2021, 01:16:15 AM »

Did you listen to the whole conference, I would assume not otherwise you would have posted what I did and let folks know that the story out there was full of missing info or is it you already drew your conclusion and thusly nothing wont change it. I did say I believe that as it was unfolding that I held by what the couple said, but the wife basically shot it to heck when she spoke and finally filled in the missing blanks. Personally I dont get how the lawyer didnt properly prep them at least on what to say and not to say.

Can you please inform me where yesterday you knew that the boy was playing the phones on full volume load at that, or that both kids werent wearing any mask at all it seems in the airport especially the daughter or where they claim they notified the carrier according to its T&Cs of their sons condition, rather then 'Cant you see my child is unlike most others'. lastly is a child 2 yrs and 3 months in your opin a child that just turned 2

I don't think anyone can listen as carefully as you @steve2 you must have superhuman listening powers.

And I'm so happy you use it for good.

I really don't know how I could go on if you didn't spend 30min+ of your day listening so carefully to the lawyer. And then posted your thoughts here.

I really appreciate the good you do. Thank you.

Please continue to use your superhuman listening powers for good.

Eta: Like the overflowing compassion you display for a family with an autistic child.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
« Reply #194 on: April 07, 2021, 01:25:01 AM »
Ah, like the good old days ;D.

PG can sometimes substitute for CV in the trolling department, but no one can replace a steve2.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 07, 2021, 01:28:37 AM »

FWIW I didn't hear the loud phone from 5 rows away. And definitely didn't see anyone complaining about it either. Most people see a family like this and have a bit of compassion, in fact, no one gave me as much as a look when my infant was yelling his brains out on the inbound flight. Why harass a family that has to suffer flying commercially with a special needs child when nobody minds it?
Visibly Jewish

Offline steve2

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 07, 2021, 01:55:17 AM »
I don't think anyone can listen as carefully as you @steve2 you must have superhuman listening powers.

And I'm so happy you use it for good.

I really don't know how I could go on if you didn't spend 30min+ of your day listening so carefully to the lawyer. And then posted your thoughts here.

I really appreciate the good you do. Thank you.

Please continue to use your superhuman listening powers for good.

Eta: Like the overflowing compassion you display for a family with an autistic child.

Cut the B, before anyone claims something was done due to a person being  Anti-Semitic they better know for sure that was the reason , my point was simply that as the facts now stand that wasnt the reason for them being thrown off to begin with! Dan is correct in that The US should follow Europe and have a child must wear a mask at an older age but as it is the crazy rule is from 2 and over. Dont like it no problem dont mask your kids and dont fly with them  I have compassion for anyone with a special needs child or adult, but if you dont follow the T&Cs of the carrier (which it seems the parents didnt do) then I the compassion is alot less. sorry but as just I make sure all my Visa's are in order and issued then if Im traveling with someone who needs special care Id also make sure to know the T&Cs and make sure they are followed

Now you guys can go on , Ive said my last. This wasnt a case of Anti-Semitism but sadly of 2 parents not following the rules or maybe not knowing them, although its hard to believe that parents dont know kids 2 and older must wear a mask and its not OK if the kid doesnt want to or is only a few months older then 2. And yes IMO its dumb to expect a 2 yr old to keep a mask on, so get the law/rule changed or dont fly with them And bear in mind the father claimed he didnt have to buy his daughter a paid seat. Well if she sis 2yrs and 3 months that means they flew done for their vacation back in early Dec and are just flying back from then, why do I feel they didnt fly down before she turned 2.

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 07, 2021, 02:06:14 AM »
He said if had he not have been an honest person, he would not buy a seat and say that the child is under 2...

Offline yuneeq

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 07, 2021, 02:07:01 AM »
Cut the B, before anyone claims something was done due to a person being  Anti-Semitic they better know for sure that was the reason , my point was simply that as the facts now stand that wasnt the reason for them being thrown off to begin with! Dan is correct in that The US should follow Europe and have a child must wear a mask at an older age but as it is the crazy rule is from 2 and over. Dont like it no problem dont mask your kids and dont fly with them  I have compassion for anyone with a special needs child or adult, but if you dont follow the T&Cs of the carrier (which it seems the parents didnt do) then I the compassion is alot less. sorry but as just I make sure all my Visa's are in order and issued then if Im traveling with someone who needs special care Id also make sure to know the T&Cs and make sure they are followed

Now you guys can go on , Ive said my last. This wasnt a case of Anti-Semitism but sadly of 2 parents not following the rules or maybe not knowing them, although its hard to believe that parents dont know kids 2 and older must wear a mask and its not OK if the kid doesnt want to or is only a few months older then 2. And yes IMO its dumb to expect a 2 yr old to keep a mask on, so get the law/rule changed or dont fly with them And bear in mind the father claimed he didnt have to buy his daughter a paid seat. Well if she sis 2yrs and 3 months that means they flew done for their vacation back in early Dec and are just flying back from then, why do I feel they didnt fly down before she turned 2.

You weren't there, there were at least a few antisemites on the plane, some of them seated near me, audibly voicing their hate (perhaps the FA would fit in with them.) And if going by your holy livestream recording, the FA was definitely an antisemitic POS.

Also if you listened well, he said his daughter is barely 2 years and 2 months. If you have such a good listening ear why do you spew fake news to disparage a fellow Jew?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 02:12:22 AM by yuneeq »
Visibly Jewish

Offline Deal Guy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 07, 2021, 04:49:35 AM »
Omg, I never thought craz would come back to ddf after so many years...
I was surprised it lasted this long.