Author Topic: Pay Florida Blue at CVS with chase freedome and max out your Q1 spend limit  (Read 1265 times)

Offline elinyc77

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
If you pay for your own health car like I do, and you happened to live in FL you should know that you can pay your health care premium at CVS.
Download the app and show the barcode to the cashier. You can pay up to $999 in a single transaction.
You can basically pre pay up to $1500 and max out your chase freedom q1 spend limit for a nice $75 (or $112.5) discount on your health care payments that you will make anyway. sound like a no brainer to me. I actually called FlBlue and confirmed this is legit. You can pre pay as much as you want at cvs.

Other providers might offer the same, check your app!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:26:02 AM by elinyc77 »

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Or just buy some gc and use for the future at any store.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline jsocpa

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I wish my premiums were low enough that I could pre-pay!

If you pay for your own health car like I do, and you happened to live in FL you should know that you can pay your health care premium at CVS.
Download the app and show the barcode to the cashier. You can pay up to $999 in a single transaction.
You can basically pre pay up to $1500 and max out your chase freedom q1 spend limit for a nice $75 (or $112.5) discount on your health care payments that you will make anyway. sound like a no brainer to me. I actually called FlBlue and confirmed this is legit. You can pre pay as much as you want at cvs.

Other providers might offer the same, check your app!

Offline elinyc77

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile

Or, you wish you had the money to pre pay your premiums? :)

I wish my premiums were low enough that I could pre-pay!

Offline elinyc77

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
Sure! That works great if you don't already have a surplus of gift cards from previous quarters and other cards like I do :)

Or just buy some gc and use for the future at any store.