Author Topic: New Chase Marriott card bonus  (Read 764 times)

Offline brooklyndan

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
New Chase Marriott card bonus
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:06:50 AM »
There appears to be a Marriott new card from Chase. You get three free nights up to 35,000 points per night. That's 105,000  points Value. I received an email from Marriott with this offer. It was asking me to refer friends and family for a 20,000 Point referral per person.
So if you refer somebody you'll get 20,000 points for the referral.
Bonus conditions:

"The bonus is not available to you if you:

(1) are a current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express;
(2) are a current or previous cardmember of either The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card, and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
(3) applied and were approved for The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card within the last 90 days."
So if you have a family member or friend  who meets these conditions  it seems to be the highest Marriott bonus I've ever seen.
PLUS a 20000 Point bonus for the referrer.
Did anybody else get this email?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:58:37 AM by brooklyndan »

Offline yitzgar

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: New Chase Marriott card
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 11:56:21 AM »
There appears to be a Marriott new card from Chase. You get three free nights up to 35,000 points per night. That's 105,000  points Value. I received an email from Marriott with this offer. It was asking me to refer friends and family for a 20,000 Point referral per person.
So if you refer somebody you'll get 20,000 points for the referral.
Bonus conditions:

"The bonus is not available to you if you:

(1) are a current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of The Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express;
(2) are a current or previous cardmember of either The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card, and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
(3) applied and were approved for The Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express or the Starwood Preferred Guest American Express Luxury Card within the last 90 days."
So if you have a family member or friend  who meets these conditions  it seems to be the highest Marriott bonus I've ever seen.
PLUS a 20000 Point bonus for the referrer.
Did anybody else get this email?
Sounds like  new bonus not a new card