Author Topic: Help with adding a subscribe and save item to my cart.  (Read 721 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Help with adding a subscribe and save item to my cart.
« on: February 01, 2019, 03:18:59 PM »
https://www.dansdeals.com/shopping-deals/amazon/heres-may-need-order-subscribe-amazon-add-items/

These products im trying to add is not an addon and even tried add ons, and not allowing me to add to my ss count, i have zero in the count now, and have a delivery date for the 4th of February.
  if i can add even one random item i would be able to change the date, but right now i have no option to add anything as there's no option to change the date and the come by date is on feb 4th . hence all items i click as ss goes straight to my cart.

if you look in dans post you can see theres an option to change the ss date, while on this account theres no option to change the ss date.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 03:23:03 PM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Re: Help with adding a subscribe and save item to my cart.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 01:24:50 AM »
Instead of my ss, I got so far $20 worth of credits for the 2 phone calls I made. I think this is better then the ss. ;)
Maybe I don't want a fix! :)
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501