Author Topic: LOT Polish  (Read 3351 times)

Offline yelped

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 28
    • View Profile
Re: LOT Polish
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2019, 03:09:40 PM »
Equipment change is a fact of life. Be happy they said they would refund you for the seat charges. Some airlines don't even do that.

Offline chff

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
  • Programs: All of them...
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »
I just flew with LOT and I don't plan on ever flying with them again.

I paid an extra fee for reserved seating - meaning i was able to reserve the exit seat for my transatlantic flight. When i got to the airport the agent told me they switched equipment to an Air Italy plane, and becuase of that they no longer had the exit seat for me. He put me in a bulkhead seat instead, but that was not what i paid for. During the flight i noticed an exit seat which was empty!

On my return flight, it was even better. I didn't find out about the equipment change until i got on the plane, and the seat i had reserved turned out to be a middle regular seat. When I told the staff, they once again put me in a middle bulkhead seat.

The most LOT would do for me is say they will refund what I paid for those seat reservations. To me this is worth nothing, as i wouldn't have flown LOT if i couldn't have those seats. There were cheaper and similar options available.

{end rant}

{end rant}

Happens with every airline. I purchased on AA MCE and didn't get it at check-in, was happy I got an automatic refund. On Swiss I had a group of clients that also had their seats messed up and Swiss doesn't want to refund

Side Question, how was the Air Italy aircraft? Be happy you didn't get EuroAtlantic

Offline yeshivaman

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2019, 01:10:37 PM »
{end rant}

Happens with every airline. I purchased on AA MCE and didn't get it at check-in, was happy I got an automatic refund. On Swiss I had a group of clients that also had their seats messed up and Swiss doesn't want to refund

Side Question, how was the Air Italy aircraft? Be happy you didn't get EuroAtlantic

It wasn't good.
i wish i knew what i was doing...