Topic Wiki

Tickets For Sale:
Heat vs Raptors   - Tuesday May 9th  - Game 4.  - Seats located in 400 level.  - $50  -JSTU
« Last edited by davidmal on May 04, 2017, 02:39:02 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Sports Tickets for sale

<< < (2/189) > >>

ticketmaster:
Been in the business over 5 years. It never hurts to have people come to you from anywhere.

Rangers I have a pair in 330 row E.

AJK:

--- Quote from: muttman on September 15, 2011, 04:46:45 PM ---. . . and ( I hate to stereotype) most are Jews, as myself, that will squeeze you till until there is nothing lest to squeeze

--- End quote ---

As the saying goes... the Jews worst enemy is the Jews themselves. Proof be in the puddin'.

--- Quote from: muttman on September 15, 2011, 04:46:45 PM --- 
P.S.

I hope no one finds the post offensive

--- End quote ---

Reminds me of the incongruity of: Hey! You are the biggest, fattest, ugliest person I have ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on..... No offense, of course.

samtam:
Anybody have Knicks tickets to sell for good prices

E-MAN:
I have a pair of season tickets to the NY Rangers and try to sell many of the games.
Right now I have all home games available, including the two Stadium Series games against the Devils and Islanders at Yankee Stadium in January.
Seats are located in Section 220 Row 3, which is the third row of the second level in the corner where the Rangers shoot twice.
Please PM with which game(s) you are interested in buying and I will send you prices.

Stinkycop:
How much for the rangers v devils?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version