Author Topic: Avianca lifemiles buy miles 2 for 1 and get up to 25% additional bonus  (Read 770 times)

Offline theyankel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
Buy miles 2 for 1 and get up to 25% additional bonus*

Promotion valid from February 27th to March 14th, 2019.

https://www.lifemiles.com/miles/buy

*The bonus percentage is calculated based on the miles purchased without taking into account the 2x1 bonus.

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Re: Avianca lifemiles buy miles 2 for 1 and get up to 25% additional bonus
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 03:30:54 PM »
I sent LM an email asking about the expiration date of my miles, they are not showing it any longer when I logged in, and this is what I received

A pleasure to greet you.

Our apologies for the delayed response. Let us inform you that we currently don't the option where you can validate the expiration date of your miles; however, you can  attach us your personal ID or passport updated, such documentation has to be scanned in color, and both sides.
The above is due to profile's security purposes; therefore, such document has to meet our parameters in order to assist you with your request.

Be aware of our new Expiration s Policy that will apply from April 15th 2018; you can validate further information through the following link: Terms and Conditions.

On the other hand, any transaction that increases the total amount of miles will extend the expiration date, in this case, you can purchase miles or transfer miles from your American Express points.

We remain at your disposal.

I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive Platinum®
Re: Avianca lifemiles buy miles 2 for 1 and get up to 25% additional bonus
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 04:47:05 PM »
I’ll wait for a better bonus. IIRC their subscription purchase offers better value.
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline the wave

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I bought the deal, figuring I could sell some cheap business class tickets from South Africa to TLV. however, it won't let me book SA-TLV flights! (after I choose flights, it goes to error and wont take me to traveler tab)

Has anyone experienced this? Their call centre is useless and I haven't received a reply to my emails. I"m thinking of contesting the charge with my cc:(