Author Topic: Chase Ink Business Unlimited card  (Read 313 times)

Offline yohayon

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Chase Ink Business Unlimited card
« on: January 26, 2024, 02:41:27 PM »
After reading the Dansdeal post to apply for both biz card, the Unlimited and Cash, I only applied for the Unlimited but did it before the deadline. It took a week to get approved as I needed to verify info. When I got my card and package, it didnt mention the promotion that was advertised, i dont remember it , but perhaps it was 100,000 point if you spend $6000 in first 3 months. Does anyone remember the promotion details and what can be done about this?

Offline imayid2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Chase Ink Business Unlimited card
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 02:45:15 PM »
After reading the Dansdeal post to apply for both biz card, the Unlimited and Cash, I only applied for the Unlimited but did it before the deadline. It took a week to get approved as I needed to verify info. When I got my card and package, it didnt mention the promotion that was advertised, i dont remember it , but perhaps it was 100,000 point if you spend $6000 in first 3 months. Does anyone remember the promotion details and what can be done about this?
If you applied with DD link it’s 90k points, $6k spend within 3 months. You can call them to double check.

Offline yohayon

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2024, 02:49:41 PM »
Thanks. I used that link then got error, then somehow logged into my personal chase and found card and applied. Possible DD link was lost in process and not used. What does that mean now? I'm kind of new to this links and cards stuff

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2024, 02:53:28 PM »
My favorite cause: cssy.org