DansDeals Forum > Tech Talk

Sprint service in Lakewood

(1/4) > >>

chillershimon:
Im considering switching from Verizon to Sprint bec of their offer of one free year... I live near yeshiva area, does anyone know if the service is ok there?

Definitions:

--- Quote from: chillershimon on March 05, 2019, 01:17:49 PM ---Im considering switching from Verizon to Sprint bec of their offer of one free year... I live near yeshiva area, does anyone know if the service is ok there?

--- End quote ---
Service is very good next to yeshiva. Although I'm on a smartphone which uses LTE.
Also if you live in a basement it can make a big difference.

myi:

--- Quote from: chillershimon on March 05, 2019, 01:17:49 PM ---Im considering switching from Verizon to Sprint bec of their offer of one free year... I live near yeshiva area, does anyone know if the service is ok there?

--- End quote ---
Works very good in Lakewood Sprint service, better than TMobile.

myi:

--- Quote from: Definitions on March 06, 2019, 02:20:58 PM ---Service is very good next to yeshiva. Although I'm on a smartphone which uses LTE.

--- End quote ---
LOL in order to take use of the free year you have to have a smart phone won't work on a portable flip phone.
So I guess that means he'll have LTE unless he'll block his internet.

Eliyohu:

--- Quote from: Definitions on March 06, 2019, 02:20:58 PM ---Service is very good next to yeshiva. Although I'm on a smartphone which uses LTE.

--- End quote ---
I find the only place in Lakewood where Service isn't great is near yeshiva.. 99% of basements are fine for me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version