Author Topic: broadway tickets buying group  (Read 11465 times)

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
broadway tickets buying group
« on: March 06, 2019, 07:59:02 PM »
I got this msg from someone who I dont know(I asked where he got my number he told me from a buying group..... >:( >:():

Hi, are you looking to join another buying group?

Thereís a buying group thatís looking to pay individuals to purchase event seats each week.  Tickets are sent via email so thereís no shipping hassle involved.

The pay is $40/week for 8 tickets on an ongoing weekly basis so you can earn $160/month in easy passive income.  In addition, you can earn up to $250/month or more in cash back if you purchase the tickets using the right credit card.

Payment and reimbursement is easy, sent via instant echeck (or you can choose to have your card paid directly).

If interested, contact tickets@beanstalkassets.com for more info or to sign up.

so I emailed and got this:

Thanks for your interest in joining our buying group!

We are looking to pay individuals to purchase Broadway tickets for us on a weekly basis.

Earnings:
Each member of the buying group will earn $5 per ticket purchased.

Of course you will be reimbursed for the full ticket costs and fees as well.  The potential earnings for each group member will be $40 payout per week for 8 tickets ($5 per ticket) plus any cash back or points earned on your credit card from the spend (up to $250 or more per month in cash back or points if you use the right credit card). 

Pro Tip: You will maximize your earnings if you purchase the tickets using a credit card that earns extra cash back on entertainment purchases (such as the Capital One Savor card which earns 4% or the Citi Thank You Premier card which earns 2%).

Click here to see which other credit cards offer cash back on entertainment purchases:

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-cards/best-credit-card-offers-for-entertainment

More Benefits:
Purchasing for a buying group can also help you quickly meet spending requirements to receive signup bonuses on new credit cards.

How It Works:
Call Telecharge at 212-239-6200 or 800-447-7400 and purchase the seats according to the instructions which will be sent to you with each assignment.
Forward the purchase receipt to tickets@beanstalkassets.com so we know how much to reimburse you.
Wait 3 business days for the e-tickets from Telecharge to arrive in your email inbox and then forward those to tickets@beanstalkassets.com as an attachment in response to the receipt you already sent us.  Please include in your email if you would like us to pay your credit card directly or if you prefer to be paid via instant eCheck, and who the check should be made out to.  Please include your legal name and phone number.
You will be sent reimbursement by the following Tuesday or Friday after forwarding the e-tickets.  Please be aware that tickets sent to us on Fridays or over the weekend will be paid on or before Tuesday.  Payment will be sent for the full amount you spent on the tickets and fees plus $5 per ticket that you bought ($40 for 8 tickets).
With each payment confirmation you will also receive the next assignment, so you will not need to email us for the next assignment.
Repeat these steps again once every week to keep earning, as Telecharge will allow each person to purchase another 8 tickets every 7 days.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you are ready to start the first assignment.

its a lot of words but whoever read through pls advise: we're literally in the middle of a storm of scandals with these type of things and then I get this.

what questions should I ask him? what do people here think of this?
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
Re: broadway tickets buying group
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 08:36:45 PM »
Unless this is an outright scam, I don't see much risk here.

Offline 12HRS

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 08:40:40 PM »

make sure you get paid well before the event date

Offline Mootkim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 08:44:58 PM »
I got this msg from someone who I dont know(I asked where he got my number he told me from a buying group..... >:( >:():

Hi, are you looking to join another buying group?

Thereís a buying group thatís looking to pay individuals to purchase event seats each week.  Tickets are sent via email so thereís no shipping hassle involved.

The pay is $40/week for 8 tickets on an ongoing weekly basis so you can earn $160/month in easy passive income.  In addition, you can earn up to $250/month or more in cash back if you purchase the tickets using the right credit card.

Payment and reimbursement is easy, sent via instant echeck (or you can choose to have your card paid directly).

If interested, contact tickets@beanstalkassets.com for more info or to sign up.

so I emailed and got this:

Thanks for your interest in joining our buying group!

We are looking to pay individuals to purchase Broadway tickets for us on a weekly basis.

Earnings:
Each member of the buying group will earn $5 per ticket purchased.

Of course you will be reimbursed for the full ticket costs and fees as well.  The potential earnings for each group member will be $40 payout per week for 8 tickets ($5 per ticket) plus any cash back or points earned on your credit card from the spend (up to $250 or more per month in cash back or points if you use the right credit card). 

Pro Tip: You will maximize your earnings if you purchase the tickets using a credit card that earns extra cash back on entertainment purchases (such as the Capital One Savor card which earns 4% or the Citi Thank You Premier card which earns 2%).

Click here to see which other credit cards offer cash back on entertainment purchases:

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-cards/best-credit-card-offers-for-entertainment

More Benefits:
Purchasing for a buying group can also help you quickly meet spending requirements to receive signup bonuses on new credit cards.

How It Works:
Call Telecharge at 212-239-6200 or 800-447-7400 and purchase the seats according to the instructions which will be sent to you with each assignment.
Forward the purchase receipt to tickets@beanstalkassets.com so we know how much to reimburse you.
Wait 3 business days for the e-tickets from Telecharge to arrive in your email inbox and then forward those to tickets@beanstalkassets.com as an attachment in response to the receipt you already sent us.  Please include in your email if you would like us to pay your credit card directly or if you prefer to be paid via instant eCheck, and who the check should be made out to.  Please include your legal name and phone number.
You will be sent reimbursement by the following Tuesday or Friday after forwarding the e-tickets.  Please be aware that tickets sent to us on Fridays or over the weekend will be paid on or before Tuesday.  Payment will be sent for the full amount you spent on the tickets and fees plus $5 per ticket that you bought ($40 for 8 tickets).
With each payment confirmation you will also receive the next assignment, so you will not need to email us for the next assignment.
Repeat these steps again once every week to keep earning, as Telecharge will allow each person to purchase another 8 tickets every 7 days.

Please let us know if you have any questions or if you are ready to start the first assignment.

its a lot of words but whoever read through pls advise: we're literally in the middle of a storm of scandals with these type of things and then I get this.

Just posted in the regular buying group thread and got directed here. Why dont you keep it/post this in that thread which discusses all buying group questions? I am interested in seeing everyone on that thread's responses to this.

Offline Mootkim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 08:46:46 PM »
The risk is the same as all these people who got scammed. You are in essence funding someones business and if they cannot sell the tickets or they go bust somehow, you will not get your money. dont lay out more than you are willing to lose.

Offline Mootkim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 08:48:10 PM »
make sure you get paid well before the event date
Why does that mitigate the risk? Even if purchased well in advance of the event, I doubt there are cancellations and refunds allowed in the event that they dont pay you.

Online gozalim

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 08:49:12 PM »
are they unable to order these themselves?
does anyone know them to vouch that they won't simply disappear?

Offline Mootkim

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 08:55:41 PM »
are they unable to order these themselves?
does anyone know them to vouch that they won't simply disappear?
well if the limit is 8 tickets per person per week then that would be the reason they can't do it themselves.

Offline Yitzshpitz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 09:06:27 PM »

I can only speak for my experiences, but I have had only positive experiences with them. Good communication and prompt payment. Very straight forward and easy spending. Although I do not know the guy personally 

Offline emptyhouse

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 09:09:48 PM »
Why does that mitigate the risk? Even if purchased well in advance of the event, I doubt there are cancellations and refunds allowed in the event that they dont pay you.

It seems they are buying events which are months out and paying within a few days of delivery of the digital ticket. If they don't pay for the ticket I can just call and get new tickets issued which would cancel the one they got. That seems like enough to mitigate the risk of them not paying within a few days of the order. If they were asking for events this week or next I would be concerned.

Offline joey89

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2019, 09:36:43 PM »

I can only speak for my experiences, but I have had only positive experiences with them. Good communication and prompt payment. Very straight forward and easy spending. Although I do not know the guy personally
How long have you been doing it?

Offline joey89

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2019, 09:38:20 PM »

It seems they are buying events which are months out and paying within a few days of delivery of the digital ticket. If they don't pay for the ticket I can just call and get new tickets issued which would cancel the one they got. That seems like enough to mitigate the risk of them not paying within a few days of the order. If they were asking for events this week or next I would be concerned.

Would one be able to sell the reissued tickets?

Offline Yitzshpitz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 09:46:13 PM »
How long have you been doing it?

About 5-6 weeks with several purchases all with great service and no issues. Easy spending

Offline Yitzshpitz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2019, 09:52:04 PM »
About 5-6 weeks with several purchases all with great service and no issues. Easy spending

pm if u want a referral :)

Offline emptyhouse

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 07:31:05 AM »
Would one be able to sell the reissued tickets?

I cant see a reason why not. Although I have never tried. Its a new barcode on the ticket so there shouldn't be an issue reselling it.