Author Topic: $25 off any flight leaving from the US/CAN to Europe. StudentUniverse.com  (Read 1967 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
You can get $25 off any flight leaving from the US or Canada to anywhere in Europe.
if you're flying with three passengers or five passengers each passenger on the booking will be allowed to get $25 off, no need to create five different accounts.

Promo code valid through March 20, 2019. Limited redemptions available.

I booked it only from the US to Europe not sure if it works from Europe to the US but feel free to try.

Use promo code EUROPE to save an extra $25* on flights between the US/Canada and Europe.

https://www.studentuniverse.com/flights/europe

I've been using SU for quite some time, so far it seems to always offer the best perks for example luggage ,seat selection and  in-flight meals.

And now the most famous question that's going to be asked do you have to be a student to fly with them? Absolutely not, you can be a regular passenger who's not a student.
  Just being a student gets you additional discounts and coupons after verifying your student stats.
   very interesting ,when you go through the checkout process there's an offer for $10 which will give you a $20 voucher code to be used on your next booking and seems to be Valid for one year.

And there's a 24 hr window for cancellations, very helpful cs.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 01:05:02 PM by myi »
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline helpyouamdme

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
    • contact ‘Kоѕhеr Ski Club’ for the experience of a lifetime!
In order to get the discount you need to prove you are a student

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
You can get $25 off any flight leaving from the US or Canada to anywhere in Europe.
if you're flying with three passengers or five passengers each passenger on the booking will be allowed to get $25 off, no need to create five different accounts.

I booked it only from the US to Europe not sure if it works from Europe to the US but feel free to try.

Use promo code EUROPE to save an extra $25* on flights between the US/Canada and Europe.

https://www.studentuniverse.com/flights/europe

I've been using SU for quite some time, so far it seems to always offer the best perks for example luggage ,seat selection and  in-flight meals.

And now the most famous question that's going to be asked do you have to be a student to fly with them? Absolutely not, you can be a regular passenger who's not a student.
  Just being a student gets you additional discounts and coupons after verifying your student stats.
   very interesting ,when you go through the checkout process there's an offer for $10 which will give you a $20 voucher code to be used on your next booking and seems to be Valid for one year.

And there's a 24 hr window for cancellations, very helpful cs.
You get all those "perks" when you book Norwegian in any GDS, including at TAs and OTAs

Offline myi

• View Profile
In order to get the discount you need to prove you are a student
yes in order to get some of the discounts you have to prove you are a student but many of the deals you do not have to prove that you are a student like I mentioned in my original post.

and for example this deal I posted up above you do not have to be a student to fly and get that coupon code to work.

here's a link for the active coupons on studentuniverse which can be used for any passenger flying with them.
https://www.studentuniverse.com/students/promo-codes

They have a referral system where you can refer someone and get a discount on your future flight not sure exactly how it works, don't know if it's even worth it for @Dan to put out a referral link.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline shapsam

• View Profile
   They have a referral system where you can refer someone and get a discount on your future flight not sure exactly how it works, don't know if it's even worth it for @Dan to put out a referral link.
They will give you a $20 promo code and you can't stack multiple...

Offline myi

• View Profile
You get all those "perks" when you book Norwegian in any GDS, including at TAs and OTAs
Not always, flew from TLV-ARN-NYC.
 Priceline had it for $270 OW and no baggage while For $290 I found on Student universe with all the possible add ons and two bags.

Offline myi

• View Profile
They will give you a $20 promo code and you can't stack multiple...
you have one year to use the voucher code and not always are there coupons available for the route you looking to fly.

Offline shapsam

• View Profile
Not always, flew from TLV-ARN-NYC.
 Priceline had it for $270 OW and no baggage while For $290 I found on Student universe with all the possible add ons and two bags.
I'm pretty sure the PL ticket had baggage automatically included (even if it said otherwise on PL), again, ANY Norwegian ticket booked in a GDS, comes with baggage included.

Offline myi

• View Profile
I'm pretty sure the PL ticket had baggage automatically included (even if it said otherwise on PL), again, ANY Norwegian ticket booked in a GDS, comes with baggage included.
I guess I should have called the airline not called Priceline my mistake.

Offline shapsam

• View Profile
I guess I should have called the airline not called Priceline my mistake.
The airline wouldn't necessarily have known, they have different rates altogether. Only way to know 100% is to call the airline after it's booked.

Offline myi

• View Profile
The airline wouldn't necessarily have known, they have different rates altogether. Only way to know 100% is to call the airline after it's booked.
That's exactly what I did after it was booked and had called priceline, while I should have called Norwegian. Instead booked it on SU, which I saw had 2 bags for $20 more.

Offline shapsam

• View Profile
That's exactly what I did after it was booked and had called priceline, while I should have called Norwegian. Instead booked it on SU, which I saw had 2 bags for $20 more.
Ah