Author Topic: El Al Website  (Read 1041 times)

Offline NYHeel

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
El Al Website
« on: March 14, 2019, 01:52:11 PM »
I just booked a flight for this summer on El Al via Chase Ultimate Reward points. I was missing one of my family members Global Entry/TSA numbers. Does anyone know how to add it to the booking? I'm trying on the El Al website but it's absolutely awful. I tried modifying passenger information but that didn't get me anywhere.

Ideally I'd use the Chase/Expedia site but I don't see that option there either.

Offline coralsnake

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 9
    • View Profile
Re: El Al Website
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 01:53:28 PM »
I just booked a flight for this summer on El Al via Chase Ultimate Reward points. I was missing one of my family members Global Entry/TSA numbers. Does anyone know how to add it to the booking? I'm trying on the El Al website but it's absolutely awful. I tried modifying passenger information but that didn't get me anywhere.

Ideally I'd use the Chase/Expedia site but I don't see that option there either.
Elal doesn’t participate in TSA Pre.
"Here at DansDeals we don’t do buses." -Dan

Offline NYHeel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 02:41:42 PM »
Elal doesn’t participate in TSA Pre.
I've used it before on El Al and it worked. I got pre-check for my flight out of JFK. Plus my known traveler numbers are attached to the other 4 people and I can see it on the El Al website. It's just missing from the one person I didn't have at the time of booking.

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 02:50:25 PM »
I've used it before on El Al and it worked. I got pre-check for my flight out of JFK. Plus my known traveler numbers are attached to the other 4 people and I can see it on the El Al website. It's just missing from the one person I didn't have at the time of booking.
Interesting. Maybe try to call Chase/Expedia.

Offline NYHeel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 02:55:27 PM »
Actually I was mis-remembering. I didn't actually have pre-check then. My mistake.

I guess then there's no benefit of adding the known passenger number to the reservation. It's just a bit odd that El Al is showing on their website.