Author Topic: Man livestreams himself shooting up a mosque  (Read 13086 times)

Offline good sam

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Man livestreams himself shooting up a mosque
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2019, 03:57:33 PM »
Correct. The way the Left works is that whomever cheers the loudest gets the most points. They must write at least one anti-Trump comment on Twitter per day or else they are out of the contest.

"Trump's fault" = 1 point
"NRA's fault" = 2 points
Pro-tip: never use "whomever" incorrectly.
If you don't care why would you comment?
HT: DMYD

Offline Muhammad

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2019, 03:14:39 PM »
They don't either understand that not all Jews are George Soros. They don't understand that not all Jews push an intersectional, interracial agenda or force people to accept that males and females are interchangeable. They don't understand that not all Jews are Karl Marx or Leon Trotsky. In fact, those so called "Jews" are not religious at all and don't care about Judaism in the least. Yet the meme propaganda that White Supremacist Nazis post are always of Jews with a beard, yarmulke and payos -- the Jews that are actually Right wing and Conservative.

These people hate Jews far more than they hate Muslims. They are angry and writing how this was all in vain because "he didn't mention the Jew" in his manifesto and that he didn't kill even one Jew.

I think about this a lot, even more now that there seems to be anti-semitic acts cropping up in the news daily. I work in a firm where, quite literally, I am one of two shomer shabbos people in the firm, and the only one to wear a yarmulka. There are many other jews in the firm, but very few of them have any kind of 'shaychus'.

I realized, that for most of these people, I am the ONLY Orthodox person they know, and possibly have ever known. I am the source of all of their questions about Judaism and the mideast.  I get asked questions (thankfully know one at work has asked me the 'sheet' question) ranging from - "Why is Israel killing Palestinian Babies'? to 'My daughter is going to a friend's bat mitzvah next week, how should she dress for synagogue?".

In a sense, I am the ambassador for the jewish people, and I do my best to be a good ambassador.

IMHO, most hatred comes from ignorance. If you do your best to educate the haters, some of them might just become non-haters.

bottem line no matter how religious you are, they dont differentiate between the jews. look at the holocaust.

Offline Emkay

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2019, 05:21:34 PM »
Where is the world when this happenes in Israel? Even Obama refused to condemn Rubins. Every rocket that gets thrown at a civilian town is just as tragic as such a story.

And, I haven’t seen any clips of sweets being handed out to children in Tel Aviv today, unlike...
We get it. You can go open up your own pc discussion thread.

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2019, 05:57:48 PM »
Who is us? 49 people get murdered everyday in places of worship in the Holy Land?
Happens quite often, but due to the gun laws in Israel, the response time for someone with a gun to be on scene is usually 0 seconds to 2 minutes. Which should knock down the death rate comparatively 90%+
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline justaregularguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2019, 12:30:55 AM »
Any comments on the senator from Australia’s response on this attack? 
And the egging he got for it?😅
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline Proisrael

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 7
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG,Hilton,Club Carlson
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2019, 05:47:14 AM »
2 israelis killed in a shooting near Ariel....The world is silent....#Jewishlivesdontmatter!!! If there are no condemnations by the arab world then Israel should tkae back their condemnations from the Mosque shootings.

Offline Boruch999

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:33 AM »
2 israelis killed in a shooting near Ariel....The world is silent....#Jewishlivesdontmatter!!! If there are no condemnations by the arab world then Israel should tkae back their condemnations from the Mosque shootings their hypocrisy should be pointed out and highlighted by all decent people.

FTFY

Offline yitzgar

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2019, 07:49:34 AM »
2 israelis killed in a shooting near Ariel....The world is silent....#Jewishlivesdontmatter!!! If there are no condemnations by the arab world then Israel should tkae back their condemnations from the Mosque shootings.
That'll show em