Author Topic: Man livestreams himself shooting up a mosque  (Read 13070 times)

Offline zale

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Man livestreams himself shooting up a mosque
« on: March 14, 2019, 11:14:46 PM »
News is just breaking. Man in New Zealand shot up a mosque and livestreamed it. He is a white supremacist that published a long manifesto online.

White supremacists on 8chan are cheering him on and telling him to shoot up synagogues. (C”V)

Offline AJK

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 15
    • View Profile
  • Programs: United Concierge Key; Delta Global Services; American Chairman; US Airways 1K; Hilton Sapphire; Hyatt Tritium; Marriott Californium; Starwood Kryptonium; Hertz Plutonium; National Adamantium, Avis Executive Proactanium
Re: Man livestreams himself shooting up a mosque
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 11:26:37 PM »
There are no words...
2015: 116K bkd | 1.6M brnd | F: OZ,NH,AA,EK | J: UA,CA,TK,DL,TN,AF,VA | LIH,NRT,ROR,PEK,CNS,BOB,MEL,TLV & Pacific Hopper

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:55 PM »
Reports of shooting at another mosque now. Shooter still at large.

Offline as2

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 11:35:05 PM »
Saw the gopro footage. The most concerning part is how calm this guy is. Like it's all in a day's work. Terrible.
Memories last forever, make them while you can.

Offline justaregularguy

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 12:04:10 AM »
wow this is partly the result of watching too many violent movies making you numb to people dying that you could do it yourself and it feels like your in a movie..
nothings impossible- the word itself says Im possible

Offline joey89

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 12:28:22 AM »
wow this is partly the result of watching too many violent movies making you numb to people dying that you could do it yourself and it feels like your in a movie..

Besides being an amazing talking point has this ever been proven?

ETA: there have been depraved mass murderers since the earliest of civilization and they did not have video games to blame. As mentioned below it has more to do with hate and/or cultural and societal differences which can lead to despicable acts such as this.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 12:38:30 AM by joey89 »

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 12:30:22 AM »

In this case it has nothing to do with that.

This is a case of fanatic ideology mixed with a small dose of mental illness. This is like ISIS, but from the other end of the spectrum.

There is no need to speculate. This guy wrote a long manifesto explaining his motives. This is stuff that he learnt from online white-supremacist groups, same as the guy who shot up the shul in Pittsburg. They believe that the “white race” is being systematically wiped out and taken over by letting Muslims through their borders and that it’s all being orchestrated by Jews. There are toxic breeding grounds online for this kind of garbage.

Offline ludmila

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 12:34:51 AM »
In this case it has nothing to do with that.

This is a case of fanatic ideology mixed with a small dose of mental illness. This is like ISIS, but from the other end of the spectrum.

There is no need to speculate. This guy wrote a long manifesto explaining his motives. This is stuff that he learnt from online white-supremacist groups, same as the guy who shot up the shul in Pittsburg. They believe that the “white race” is being systematically wiped out and taken over by letting Muslims through their borders and that it’s all being orchestrated by Jews. There are toxic breeding grounds online for this kind of garbage.
+1 And last year a similar incident in a mosque in Quebec city, they hate Muslims and blame Jews.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline Boruch999

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 03:51:36 AM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Offline YesThatsMe

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 08:31:11 AM »
Terrible. Let the Omar’s, Haniyehs, Nassrallahs, Bin Ladens, Assads, and Abu Mazens of the world learn that it doesn’t feel good getting shot up... Let’s remember Merkas HaRav and Rubins and Bus #2 and every rocket and balloon on this sad day.

Offline 12HRS

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 09:15:05 AM »
Terrible. Let the Omar’s, Haniyehs, Nassrallahs, Bin Ladens, Assads, and Abu Mazens of the world learn that it doesn’t feel good getting shot up... Let’s remember Merkas HaRav and Rubins and Bus #2 and every rocket and balloon on this sad day.

?מעשה ידי טובעין בים ואתם אומרים שירה לפני

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 09:25:13 AM »
Wouldn't push it there. My only thought is, maybe some of these countries in Europe will realize that allowing all of the radicals into their country, who have been carrying out attack, may bring out the crazies on the other side of the fence as well. Then again, there can be no correlation.

Offline Savingsbeast

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 09:59:55 AM »
Wouldn't push it there. My only thought is, maybe some of these countries in Europe will realize that allowing all of the radicals into their country, who have been carrying out attack, may bring out the crazies on the other side of the fence as well. Then again, there can be no correlation.
Are you saying peaceful Muslims shouldn't be allowed in a country as to not 'offend' racist white people?
I hope I have it wrong.

Offline as2

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 10:06:13 AM »
Are you saying peaceful Muslims shouldn't be allowed in a country as to not 'offend' racist white people?
I hope I have it wrong.
Not even close. I'm saying that some countries that have let in insane amounts of Muslim immigrants are rampant with terror attacks. Some areas are being dominated by radical, anti-Semitic people. My point was that maybe this will wake those countries up, and show them that allowing the radicals in, brings out the radicals within. Not in any way justifying what was done here, or anywhere for that matter, I just, at the very least, hope something can be learned/gained from it.

Offline zale

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 11:39:43 AM »
Not even close. I'm saying that some countries that have let in insane amounts of Muslim immigrants are rampant with terror attacks. Some areas are being dominated by radical, anti-Semitic people. My point was that maybe this will wake those countries up, and show them that allowing the radicals in, brings out the radicals within. Not in any way justifying what was done here, or anywhere for that matter, I just, at the very least, hope something can be learned/gained from it.

While I get your point, in this case their enemy happens to also be our enemy. The guy who shot up the shul in Pittsburg did it for the SAME reason this guy shot up the mosque. White supremacists believe that the Jews are "opening the floodgates" of Western countries and purposely pouring in millions of Muslims to outnumber and exterminate the White race.

I'm not suggesting that you read what they write, but it's always good to know your enemy. I was reading 8chan last night based on a thread I saw on Reddit, before the mainstream media even broke the story about this shooting, and there were hoards of Neo Nazis celebrating this guy as a hero and cheering him on. He actually posted on 8chan about what he was going to do and told his Nazi buddies to follow his livestream on Facebook. After he shot up the first mosque, he got away in his car and the livestream cut off. They were begging him to shoot up a synagogue. I have screenshots of this.

They were ultimately pissed that he didn't attack any Jews, and that in his manifesto he wrote that as long as the Jews "stay in Israel" and don't migrate he won't attack them.

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 11:51:41 AM »
Let the Omar’s, Haniyehs, Nassrallahs, Bin Ladens, Assads, and Abu Mazens of the world learn that it doesn’t feel good getting shot up...
What kind of sicko statement is this? Innocent people where murdered in a place of worship.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
This is truly awful. RIP.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline DealKiller

• Dansdeals Silver Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 12:16:47 PM »
What should we learn from this? That letting in immigrants brings out the deranged individuals?

Offline churnbabychurn

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 12:18:21 PM »
Why is the title Livestream? Is that the story?

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 12:19:48 PM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.