Author Topic: Southwest Business Card Bonus Potential Rule Change  (Read 695 times)

Offline theschlez

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Southwest Business Card Bonus Potential Rule Change
« on: March 16, 2019, 11:39:34 PM »
I signed up for 2 chase southwest business cards during the 60k signup bonus. One was signed up as a sole proprietorship and the other for an LLC with a different tax ID number. Both cards were approved and I met both spending bonuses but only one card posted the bonus. There seems to be a new rule that you can’t get the bonus for two business cards, but Dan had posted it was a good option for qualifying for the companion pass. Has anyone else has this issue or have any advice??

Offline ludmila

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
Re: Southwest Business Card Bonus Potential Rule Change
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 11:47:00 PM »
I signed up for 2 chase southwest business cards during the 60k signup bonus. One was signed up as a sole proprietorship and the other for an LLC with a different tax ID number. Both cards were approved and I met both spending bonuses but only one card posted the bonus. There seems to be a new rule that you can’t get the bonus for two business cards, but Dan had posted it was a good option for qualifying for the companion pass. Has anyone else has this issue or have any advice??
Looks like a new rule, in the past I had no problem in getting more than one bonus, but have not applied for any Chase cards for a while.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline ari3

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: Southwest Business Card Bonus Potential Rule Change
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:30 PM »
Is this change specific to this card or is this across all chase business cards?