Author Topic: Any recommendations for a roof rack to be added onto a Toyota Avalon (car)?  (Read 763 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
      Looking to get some type of roof rack added to the top of the car that way when traveling with two or three kids I can manage, and put the carriages in the trunk while the suitcases on top of the vehicle.
 Have any of you guys added a roof rack to your car and Can recommend a specific roof rack that would work for me? Thanks
    Being that there's many such roof racks out there, was hoping one of you guys have added this extension to your car and would recommend which one you guys bought and are happy with, versus me going with a random company and trying it , and then hoping it would work out.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Online skyguy918

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
      Looking to get some type of roof rack added to the top of the car that way when traveling with two or three kids I can manage, and put the carriages in the trunk while the suitcases on top of the vehicle.
 Have any of you guys added a roof rack to your car and Can recommend a specific roof rack that would work for me? Thanks
    Being that there's many such roof racks out there, was hoping one of you guys have added this extension to your car and would recommend which one you guys bought and are happy with, versus me going with a random company and trying it , and then hoping it would work out.
What did you end up doing?

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
What did you end up doing?
Truth be told was for a sibling of mine, I don't know what he did in the end or rather not sure if he ended up buying an attachment for the roof.
 But can definitely find out and see if he ended up doing anything.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501