Author Topic: European Shoe Sizing - Bruno Magli vs Ecco Vs. Boss  (Read 3430 times)

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
European Shoe Sizing - Bruno Magli vs Ecco Vs. Boss
« on: March 24, 2019, 08:58:37 PM »
I'm about to buy a pair of Bruno Magli shoes on Amazon and I noticed that their size chart is different for BM that it is for Ecco. They compare a 43 Ecco to a 9-9.5, while they compare 43 BM to a 9.5-10. The other pair of shoes I currently have is a Boss 9.5. Anyone with BM sizing experience?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Online Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
Re: European Shoe Sizing - Bruno Magli vs Ecco Vs. Boss
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 09:01:05 PM »
I'm about to buy a pair of Bruno Magli shoes on Amazon and I noticed that their size chart is different for BM that it is for Ecco. They compare a 43 Ecco to a 9-9.5, while they compare 43 BM to a 9.5-10. The other pair of shoes I currently have is a Boss 9.5. Anyone with BM sizing experience?
Regarding bruno magli best fit if you try on in store first...
Guessing a size with them is never good in my experience.

Offline Thingywingy

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 09:13:31 PM »
Regarding bruno magli best fit if you try on in store first...
Guessing a size with them is never good in my experience.
In-store is not an option in my case. Do you remember is they were smaller or bigger than usual?
I am sometimes accused of overthinking things. I am still mulling over whether that accusation has merit.

Online Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 09:44:05 PM »
In-store is not an option in my case. Do you remember is they were smaller or bigger than usual?
Sizes run very different. If you want the right (real) fit you need to try on in store first, then you know your real fit for the future.