Author Topic: Kalman Yeger: "Palestine does not exist"  (Read 18213 times)

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Kalman Yeger: "Palestine does not exist"
« on: March 28, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1110963590062882822

Big protests and counter protests planned in Boro Park today regarding this.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 10:44:34 AM by Dan »
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Online Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
Re: Re: The Funny/strange/interesting/random Tweets Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:47:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/lsarsour/status/1110963590062882822

Big protests and counter protests planned in Boro Park today regarding this.
I don't know anything else about him, but I wouldn't trust his skills as a politician.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 04:50:01 PM »
I don't know anything else about him, but I wouldn't trust his skills as a politician.
Your instincts are correct. He's a political hack. A product of the Borough Park political machine
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline Mordyk

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Some of this and some of that.
#TYH

Offline zow

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 06:15:44 PM »
My son, traveling on spring break with his a cappella group, connecting through DFW this afternoon, sent this message to my daughter, because I think they must be having a conversation:

“I got 6 friends into 3 different lounges tell dad”-zow’s son.

#proudfather

Offline ~King Lake~

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 06:37:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/NYCMayor/status/1111014480106917889
1 thing i always wonder, could anyone show me in any history book anything about a nation (or something like it) called Palestinians? when was this nation created?
talk to anyone who knows a tiny drop of the history of the past 100 years and they will know to answer that the Palestinian nation begun right after the establishment of Israel in may 14 1948,
before that all the Arabs where either from Syria originally or from Egypt etc. there was no such a thing as a Palestinian nation!! before the Zionists took over Israel it was a huge desert and all of a sudden when the Israelis got the land they started to invest in the land/agriculture and it started looking like a nice place and all the fields that they made into an on-earth paradise with the best fruits and vegetables growing there and the most award winning wines come from Israel today's days of course the Arabs come running saying that the Zionists robbed palatine from the "Palestinians"!!
any ways we need to remember one thing that we are in gulos and could only wait for mushiach to come and to get rid of all those blood thirsty Arabs!

disclaimer: i'm not talking on all the Arabs because they do have a lot of nice people that do want freedom and peace on the world, but i'm talking on the once making trouble and these are the once who calls them self's "Palestinians"
I’m in shape, round is a shape…

Offline ludmila

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »
1 thing i always wonder, could anyone show me in any history book anything about a nation (or something like it) called Palestinians? when was this nation created?
talk to anyone who knows a tiny drop of the history of the past 100 years and they will know to answer that the Palestinian nation begun right after the establishment of Israel in may 14 1948,
before that all the Arabs where either from Syria originally or from Egypt etc. there was no such a thing as a Palestinian nation!! before the Zionists took over Israel it was a huge desert and all of a sudden when the Israelis got the land they started to invest in the land/agriculture and it started looking like a nice place and all the fields that they made into an on-earth paradise with the best fruits and vegetables growing there and the most award winning wines come from Israel today's days of course the Arabs come running saying that the Zionists robbed palatine from the "Palestinians"!!
any ways we need to remember one thing that we are in gulos and could only wait for mushiach to come and to get rid of all those blood thirsty Arabs!

disclaimer: i'm not talking on all the Arabs because they do have a lot of nice people that do want freedom and peace on the world, but i'm talking on the once making trouble and these are the once who calls them self's "Palestinians"
I agree with most of what you said, but Palestinians were there way before 1948. Jewish immigration began around 1880, at the time jews numbered 8000-25000 and peaked in the early nineties with the massive Soviet Union immigration. There was never an independent Palestine, the area was constantly under the rule of the Persians, Byzantines, Romans, Ottomans , the British mandate etc.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 07:07:01 PM »

So there weren't arabs living there before 1948?

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2019, 07:09:53 PM »
Todays Palestinians are the children and grandchildren of foreign Arab laborers who came to work in every Aliyah. Please learn some history. Read a book. Israel was a backwater before the Jews started coming.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2019, 07:18:20 PM »
Todays Palestinians are the children and grandchildren of foreign Arab laborers who came to work in every Aliyah. Please learn some history. Read a book. Israel was a backwater before the Jews started coming.
I wasn't discussing that, though I don't see how you would know that. Eitherway, there definitely were plenty of arabs there before 1948. A lot more than jews. They controlled it for close to 800 years.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2019, 07:23:37 PM »
I wasn't discussing that, though I don't see how you would know that. Eitherway, there definitely were plenty of arabs there before 1948. A lot more than jews. They controlled it for close to 800 years.
How are you still posting. Just saw 4 neturei karta guys arrested at the protest i thought they take away your phone when you get arrested.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2019, 07:29:12 PM »
How are you still posting. Just saw 4 neturei karta guys arrested at the protest i thought they take away your phone when you get arrested.
lol. Not everyone who doesn't completely parrot the Zionist script is NK.

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2019, 07:41:57 PM »
lol. Not everyone who doesn't completely parrot the Zionist script is NK.
Glad you laughed. But seriously...read a book.

Online Yehuda57

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
    • Squilled
  • Programs: Official Dansdeals salad correspondent
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2019, 07:45:28 PM »

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2019, 08:02:06 PM »
You all got me wrong I didn't say that there was no Arabs in Israel before, every body knows that there was, I'm just saying that there was no nation called "Palestinian" before!
Everybody was happy with there original country name there was no such a community of people calling them self's "Palestinians" only after 1948 they started saying that the Israelis robbed Israel from the Palestinians

Offline hvaces42

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2019, 08:03:58 PM »

Its ליל ששי Friday rulea apply.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 08:04:21 PM »
Glad you laughed. But seriously...read a book.
I've read many. From everything I see, there were plenty of Arabs there before 1948 (think Chevron Massacre). They were actually the majority. Obviously nowhere near what it's like today, but to claim they only came afterwards is not true.

Offline chinagel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »
You all got me wrong I didn't say that there was no Arabs in Israel before, every body knows that there was, I'm just saying that there was no nation called "Palestinian" before!
Everybody was happy with there original country name there was no such a community of people calling them self's "Palestinians" only after 1948 they started saying that the Israelis robbed Israel from the Palestinians
Glad to clear it up then. :)

Offline ~King Lake~

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2019, 08:08:45 PM »
I've read many. From everything I see, there were plenty of Arabs there before 1948 (think Chevron Massacre). They were actually the majority. Obviously nowhere near what it's like today, but to claim they only came afterwards is not true.
Didn't say that, look at my post

Offline ludmila

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hilton Diamond,Marriott Platinum,SPG Platinum.
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 08:14:59 PM »
You are right, the biggest move happened around 1187 AD after Saladin invaded Jerusalem,many settled there.
I was the Best,still the Best, and will always be the Best.
Pele Good,Maradona Better, George Best.