Author Topic: Why do so many people still support the Mir?  (Read 2244 times)

Offline yuneeq

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
Re: Why do so many people still support the Mir?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2019, 07:50:53 AM »
Lots of misleading and plain false info here which I will not go into for multiple reasons. But keep in mind the OPs point, this is not a Mir bashing thread, and promoting the Mir doesn't address OPs concern

Iím an uninformed outsider in this convo but itís very clear that the title and OP is bashing the Mir. If there was another point to this thread then it hasnít been communicated well.

Regarding a yeshiva ďchangingĒ, nearly all the Yeshivos Iíve been too have changed a lot from when I was there. Some have changed multiple times and Iím not that old. Thatís life, times change and people change, both those in charge, and the bochurim that go there. 
Live forever or die trying.

Offline yitzgar

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Re: Why do so many people still support the Mir?
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2019, 08:03:17 AM »
Iím an uninformed outsider in this convo but itís very clear that the title and OP is bashing the Mir. If there was another point to this thread then it hasnít been communicated well.

Regarding a yeshiva ďchangingĒ, nearly all the Yeshivos Iíve been too have changed a lot from when I was there. Some have changed multiple times and Iím not that old. Thatís life, times change and people change, both those in charge, and the bochurim that go there.
+ in addition, the thread title makes it more obvious if it wasn't already. There's a clear negative connotation, not a simple question.