Author Topic: Z3X Team box, Infinity box, Miracle box... How to network unlock cellphones  (Read 846 times)

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
I think this deserves its own thread even though it's related to cellphone unlocking. I don't know what to title it since I don't know the exact name of this type of hardware. I'm just using names of ones that seem quite popular.

I just found out about these tools 3 weeks ago. They seem like extremely useful tools. It's kind of a cool feeling to find out about something which I think is relatively unknown. I finally know how all the companies unlock phones and remove from blacklists... I'm totally new to it and so far just got bits and pieces of information.

Does anybody have any experience using these types of tools and can give us a summary of how it works?

Some questions I have:

Do I need a box or can I use the software "Samsung tools" without it?

If I can use the software standalone what can I do with the software?

It seems like each box needs a smart card of some sort for activation and it won't work without getting one from the company, is that correct?

It also seems like you need to buy credits from the box company in order to do stuff with the box. Is that for everything or only certain functions like network unlocking?

Are there any free options?

Is Uni Android tool the same thing as a box just an online version?

I think I saw that some of these tools can remove the Knox security on Samsung phones. Is that true? Does that mean that filters that use it can be disabled?

And finally how did you learn how to use these tools?
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
Gezuntaheit.. 

Did you try a google search?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501