Author Topic: Bypass Chase 5/24 Rule On Business Cards With Black Star ‘Just For You’ Offers  (Read 3388 times)

Offline lazertek

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
  • Programs: delta gold medllion status alaska mvp marriott gold elite uber gold Hertz PC Aeoroplan silver National EE
Bypass Chase 5/24 Rule On Business Cards With Black Star ‘Just For You’ Offers
It has long been possible to bypass the Chase 5/24 rule on personal cards by looking for ‘Just For You’/’Selected For You’ green check mark offers. Yesterday reddit user GR1022 saw an offer on a business card with a black star saying ‘For Business Owners’ when checking for Just For You offers. This offer has a fixed APR and despite being over 5/24 GR1022 & others (gofarhaveacigar & Pointsmiles) have been approved. I haven’t been able to independently verify this as the offers don’t show up for me, but based on the amount of datapoints this seems to be working. The offers look as follows:

https://3ie87c2dond928rt2e2zzo8o-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/business-owners.png
Some other information:

These are showing up on personal accounts (not on personal & business combined accounts)
Standard offers are showing (e.g $500 on the Chase Ink Cash/Chase Ink Unlimited and 80,000 on the Chase Ink Preferred)
After applying for one card the other offers will disappear, so apply for the card you want the most first
by DOC
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/bypass-chase-5-24-rule-on-business-cards-with-black-star-just-for-you-offers/

The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude(:

Offline S209

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
    • Gowns By Shevy
  • Programs: Marriott Gold, Star Alliance Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz PC, National EE, Rock Royalty Wild Card, Wyndham Diamond, MLife Gold, Caesars Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Uber VIP, IHG Platinum Elite, ANA Platinum, DDF Lifetime Prez Platinum Elite, AmEx Platinum
Bypass Chase 5/24 Rule On Business Cards With Black Star ‘Just For You’ Offers
It has long been possible to bypass the Chase 5/24 rule on personal cards by looking for ‘Just For You’/’Selected For You’ green check mark offers. Yesterday reddit user GR1022 saw an offer on a business card with a black star saying ‘For Business Owners’ when checking for Just For You offers. This offer has a fixed APR and despite being over 5/24 GR1022 & others (gofarhaveacigar & Pointsmiles) have been approved. I haven’t been able to independently verify this as the offers don’t show up for me, but based on the amount of datapoints this seems to be working. The offers look as follows:

https://3ie87c2dond928rt2e2zzo8o-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/business-owners.png
Some other information:

These are showing up on personal accounts (not on personal & business combined accounts)
Standard offers are showing (e.g $500 on the Chase Ink Cash/Chase Ink Unlimited and 80,000 on the Chase Ink Preferred)
After applying for one card the other offers will disappear, so apply for the card you want the most first
by DOC
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/bypass-chase-5-24-rule-on-business-cards-with-black-star-just-for-you-offers/
Pretty awesome
Quote from: YitzyS
Quotes in a signature is annoying, as it comes across as an independent post.

Offline pointer

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 23
    • View Profile
Got a "selected for business owners" offer for the Ink unlimited (under "pay card") with a fixed APR, (Tnx DOC for pointing it out)

Got pending message, after a quick verification by the fraud team (no recon involved) was approved, yay!!

Am exactly 5/24

Pls add DP, tnx!

Offline db23

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: hilton diamond,bonvoy gold, hertz president circle
I have a just for you offer with no star or check mark for a freedom card. but this offer has a fixed APR (17.24%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate)

This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

this card doesnt seem to have a sign up bonus offer.

would this offer bypass 5/24?

Offline Joel

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
I have a just for you offer with no star or check mark for a freedom card. but this offer has a fixed APR (17.24%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate)

This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

this card doesnt seem to have a sign up bonus offer.

would this offer bypass 5/24?
If the apr is fixed then it should bypass 5/24
It worked for me last week.

Offline db23

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
    • View Profile
  • Programs: hilton diamond,bonvoy gold, hertz president circle
If the apr is fixed then it should bypass 5/24
It worked for me last week.

was there a star or a check near your name, the only star i see id for checking account.

thanks.

Offline LoLo

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
Fixed APR is usually a sign for a pre approved offer.

Offline Joel

• View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC

Offline refill

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile

Offline Joel

• View Profile
Comment got deleted. I wasn't going to try it, but I'm curious what it was.
Hacked info (link) showing pre approved offers on most cards..

Offline Joel

• View Profile
Its amazing the hacked links are still floating around and working to bypass 5/24!