Author Topic: Otel.com yes without the "H", have you ever booked with them before?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
I made a booking with them, but when calling the hotel to confirm my booking they have no clue what i'm talking about, all i got from this website was a voucher which i'm supposed to bring along with me when i go, i don't want to show up and then they tell me, what you showing us? some random slip of paper?
 Has any ever used them before and had used a voucher to show upon arrival?
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline sammy n

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Just from doing a little Google searching it seems like they are not the best website to book your hotels on.

Offline myi

• View Profile
Just from doing a little Google searching it seems like they are not the best website to book your hotels on.
That would help for the future. But now in my scenario would want to know what to do? 
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline sammy n

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
That would help for the future. But now in my scenario would want to know what to do?
I would try cancelling and if that doesn't work dispute the charge.

Offline amitshlo

• DansDeals Copper Elite
    • View Profile
I almost booked with them a few times, everytime the price goes up a second before the end. Be aware.
BTW, if you subscribe to them they send coupons.

Offline myi

• View Profile
I would try cancelling and if that doesn't work dispute the charge.
In the end worked out fine, with a bit of back and forth conversation, the work paid off as I was greeted like a king and room fully stocked. The manger said I'm sure your going to enjoy your room, gave me an upgrade to a Junior suite. ,,😉

Offline ah giten

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
In the end worked out fine, with a bit of back and forth conversation, the work paid off as I was greeted like a king and room fully stocked. The manger said I'm sure your going to enjoy your room, gave me an upgrade to a Junior suite. ,,
Was that treatment because you booked on this site, or manager just liked your appearance?

Offline myi

• View Profile
Was that treatment because you booked on this site, or manager just liked your appearance?
Because I originally had issues with hotel booking, they couldn't find the booking and I had went back and forth with the supervisor of the hotel to see what can be done. And... Bh all worked out!