Author Topic: CHASE closed ALL accounts!!!!!!!  (Read 59603 times)

Offline jew

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
Re: CHASE closed ALL accounts!!!!!!!
« Reply #420 on: May 22, 2022, 07:55:58 PM »
The safest is to pay from her personal account (assuming it's a sole prop) then pay her back.

thanks.so her personal chase account is safe, although its not a business account?

i guess i need to make her a bank account

Offline googwallet

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2022, 12:36:19 PM »
My business account with Chase was just shutdown. I can't login to my online account, it says it's locked, a guy on the phone told me they made the decision to close it. I've been shutdown by Chase before so it's not surprising, but does anyone know how I can get my statements? The guy told me I need to go to a branch, but since there are no branches near me, I wonder if there is another way to retrieve them.

Thanks!

Offline Ankster

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: July 28, 2022, 12:43:07 PM »
My business account with Chase was just shutdown. I can't login to my online account, it says it's locked, a guy on the phone told me they made the decision to close it. I've been shutdown by Chase before so it's not surprising, but does anyone know how I can get my statements? The guy told me I need to go to a branch, but since there are no branches near me, I wonder if there is another way to retrieve them.

Thanks!

Sorry I can't answer your question but why were you shut down? Were you manufactured spending on Chase Inks?

Offline googwallet

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: July 28, 2022, 12:50:46 PM »
Sorry I can't answer your question but why were you shut down? Were you manufactured spending on Chase Inks?
I was originally shut down 10 years ago for opening too many credit cards. Since then I've been able to reopen here and there but after a few months they catch on a close it again.

Offline CountValentine

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips -1
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA, DDF Level 3, 5K Lounge
« Reply #424 on: July 28, 2022, 05:18:52 PM »

Thanks!
I have been shut down many times and have always been able to access my account. Sorry I can't help with this one.
You're so far up Trump's a** you can see Giuliani's feet.  HT Baruch