Author Topic: Amex potential class action claim  (Read 3016 times)

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Amex potential class action claim
« on: May 31, 2019, 10:39:09 AM »
American Express may have violated the terms of the federal Truth in Lending Act during the months of May, June, and July of 2016 in that the Annual Percentage Rate information disclosed in billing statements was incomplete.
If you had an American Express credit card during May, June, and/or July of 2016, you may have a claim against American Express.

More info

https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/money/credit-cards/american-express-truth-in-lending-class-action/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=528%20Retarget&utm_content=528%20Retarget+CID_504656903c933fd95b0ec6c0fa201054&utm_source=Campaign%20Monitor&utm_term=If%20You%20Had%20An%20American%20Express%20Card%20In%202016%20You%20May%20Have%20a%20Claim%20Against%20AMEX
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!

Offline gingyguy

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 36
    • View Profile
  • Programs: I don't like to brag
Re: Amex potential class action claim
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 10:48:14 AM »
PAID ATTORNEY ADVERTISEMENT: THIS WEB PAGE IS AN ADVERTISEMENT AND THE PARTICIPATING ATTORNEY(S) ARE INCLUDED BECAUSE THEY PAY AN ADVERTISING FEE. Top Class Actions is not a law firm, lawyer referral service, or prepaid legal services plan. We do not endorse or recommend any third-party claims processing company, lawyer, or law firm who participates in the network. We do not make any representation, and have not made any judgment, as to the qualifications, expertise, or credentials of any participating lawyer or processing group. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services or claims processing to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services or claims processing performed by other lawyers or claims processing group. The information contained herein is not legal advice. Any information you submit to Top Class Actions does not create an attorney-client relationship and might not be protected by attorney-client privilege. Instead, your information will be forwarded to an attorney or claims processing firm for the purpose of a confidential review and potential representation. You should not use this website to submit confidential, time-sensitive, or privileged information. All photos contained on this website are of models and do not depict clients.
May you slide down the banister of happiness & get many splinters of success up your career.

Offline noturbizniss

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 4
    • View Profile
Re: Amex potential class action claim
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 10:49:46 AM »
Missed that part. Doesn't mean it's not potentially legit.
But I don't wanna mess up my amex relationship so I'm gonna hold off signing their form they emailed me.
READ THE DARN WIKI!!!!

Chuck Norris...
...can still do FT method
...READS THE WIKI!!!