Author Topic: NEW! Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold  (Read 2387 times)

Offline Joel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 76
    • View Profile
  • Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, National EE, Hertz PC, Enterprise Platinum, Avis PC
NEW! Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold
« on: June 11, 2019, 03:14:51 AM »
Currently 50,000 Bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
(Waiting for Dan's link)

3X points per $1
Earn 3X points for every $1 spent at over 6,900 participating Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels.

2X points per $1
Earn 2X points for every $1 you spend on other travel purchases (from airfare to taxis and trains).

Earn 1X point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases and your points don't expire as long as you make purchases on your credit card every 24 months.

Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year, qualifying you for Silver Elite status. Restrictions apply.

No foreign transaction fee

No annual fee

Eligibility for this product: The product is not available to either:

current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, or
previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless™ credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold™ credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
If you are an existing Marriott Rewards Premier or Marriott Bonvoy™ Premier customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change.

Eligibility for the new cardmember bonus: The bonus is not available to you if you:

are a current cardmember, or were a previous cardmember within the last 30 days, of Marriott Bonvoy™American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express);
are a current or previous cardmember of either Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™ American Express® Card (also known as the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card), and received a new cardmember bonus or upgrade bonus in the last 24 months; or
applied and were approved for Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card (also known as The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express) or Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant™American Express® Card (also known as the Starwood Preferred Guest® American Express Luxury Card) within the last 90 days.

Offline mgoldhammer18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: American Airlines, Citi thank you, British Avios, Hilton, SPG, AMEX Platinum, Jetblue
Re: NEW! Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 10:26:29 AM »
Where did you see no annual fee?  I saw $95 online...

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline mgoldhammer18

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: American Airlines, Citi thank you, British Avios, Hilton, SPG, AMEX Platinum, Jetblue

Offline mordyl19

• Dansdeals Gold Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Work Website
  • Programs: SPG Gold, Hyatt Gold,
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 04:51:18 PM »
Is it worth to appy for the Bonvoy Brilliant 75k offer to spend $75k for Platinum status? The $450 annual fee seems like a big ask to just get plat status but interested to hear other opinions.
I am currently Gold Status with Marriot. Should I go for Platinum and pay the fee or not worth it?
I am not 100% sure about this. But I am going to click it anyway.

Offline iluv2travel

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 09:33:32 AM »
Is it worth to appy for the Bonvoy Brilliant 75k offer to spend $75k for Platinum status? The $450 annual fee seems like a big ask to just get plat status but interested to hear other opinions.
I am currently Gold Status with Marriot. Should I go for Platinum and pay the fee or not worth it?
The $450 annual fee can be off-set by the $300 Marriott credit, the free annual night certificate, and perhaps the $100 luxury credit as well as global entry credit if you don't have that yet from another card.

My question is that I got an offer to upgrade to the Brilliant card and would get 50k points for $2500 spend. Should I forfeit 25k points for an additional $500 spend when applying for a new card? How does upgrading effect your 5/24 for Chase and if it doesn't effect it is that worth giving up 25k points for it?

I would appreciate any insight. Thanks.