Author Topic: Great for Camp and country, Sterilite Wide Drawer Cart $14.96 at Amazon  (Read 772 times)

Offline nbnuti

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile

Offline ckmk47

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
Keep in mind that camp luggage transportation companies that charge per piece will charge ful price for that.
My favorite cause: cssy.org

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
Keep in mind that camp luggage transportation companies that charge per piece will charge ful price for that.

I can't imagine that is sturdy enough to put on a luggage truck that have 15 year olds throwing it onto the truck, then chucking it on top of the pile they are building in the truck, then when they arrive they proceed to throw the pieces off the pile and then throw them off the truck. Not so bad for the duffel bags stuffed with socks and t-shirts, not so good for the china made plastic drawers  ;)
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline nbnuti

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 10
    • View Profile
I can't imagine that is sturdy enough to put on a luggage truck that have 15 year olds throwing it onto the truck, then chucking it on top of the pile they are building in the truck, then when they arrive they proceed to throw the pieces off the pile and then throw them off the truck. Not so bad for the duffel bags stuffed with socks and t-shirts, not so good for the china made plastic drawers  ;)

Should I remove the word great for camp? ;) ;D