Author Topic: I'm seeing "free returns" on way more items then ever before at Amazon  (Read 1666 times)

Offline stooges44

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 269
    • View Profile
It used to be only on baby items and shoes but now I'm seeing it on lots more.

Once I saw it I started randomly searching and found it on computer monitors, pens, thermostats, the faucets that are on sale today, toasters and toys. In fact the only things so far that I have not seen a free return was body wash (but there was on the shampoo I checked) and cleaning supplies.

Is this a prime day leadup? A new policy? A glitch?
If it's not free shipping it's not worth it.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 29367
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
Seems to me it is free returns to UPS stores.

Maybe Amazon cut a deal with UPS to do returns that are brought to them for super cheap.

Anyone want to test with past orders?
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline ~King Lake~

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
It used to be only on baby items and shoes but now I'm seeing it on lots more.

Once I saw it I started randomly searching and found it on computer monitors, pens, thermostats, the faucets that are on sale today, toasters and toys. In fact the only things so far that I have not seen a free return was body wash (but there was on the shampoo I checked) and cleaning supplies.

Is this a prime day leadup? A new policy? A glitch?
+1 recently started seeing on every second item (even very cheap ones) free returns
I’m in shape, round is a shape…