Author Topic: Chase Cards: Get 5% Back on Bill Payments for Insurance, Utilities, Phone Service, Cable Max $500 Ca  (Read 755 times)

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Diamond Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16442
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA GS, AA EXP, DL Dirt, Hyatt Glob, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, DD Diamond, Blocked By @NeriaKraus
The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information.

Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline BarryLincoln

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
  • Programs: SPG Platinum, National Executive, Hertz Five Star
I got 5% back on up to $2k in spend in those categories, not the purported $10k in spend

Offline ExGingi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
  • Programs: בשורת הגאולה. From Exile to Redemption. GIYF. AAdvantage Executive PlatinumŽ
The offer you are attempting to access is not available for the card account you entered. If you have another account, please try signing in using that card's information.
+1

Though US Bank Cash Rewards card has utilities as one of their selectable 5% back. (I have nothing else good to say about US Bank - worst bank website I've ever had to deal with).
I've been waiting over 5 years with bated breath for someone to say that!
-- Dan

Offline farmbochur

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 19
    • View Profile
Risk is opportunity