Old town road misheard ballplayer lyrics

Lola misheard ballplayer lyrics

Lose Yourself- Eminem misheard ballplayer lyrics

Let it Go - Misheard ballplayer lyrics

Star Spangled Banner - Misheard ballplayer lyrics

God bless America misheard ballplayer lyrics

Oh canada - misheard ballplayer lyrics

take me out to the ballgame- misheard ballplayer lyrics

Author Topic: @DonZemmer Baseball Song Parodies  (Read 4679 times)

Offline Redbull3

• Dansdeals Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 1
    • View Profile
Re: @DonZemmer Baseball Song Parodies
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2019, 02:00:22 PM »
Ok I'm wrong - people will only see it on their timeline if they follow both me AND the person I am replying to. Had no idea! Better to tweet something myself, and then quote tweet that as a reply if there is something relevant. Learning every day.
BTW - just to clarify something here:
If I reply to someone and my tweet begins by mentioning them - that is when the above is true. Meaning, it's a "true reply" and my followers won't see my tweet unless they also follow the person I am mentioning. However, as in the case of Old Town Road, I replied to lilnasx but I removed his mention. By removing it (or placing it later in the tweet), it is something that all my followers see (even if they don't follow him). This is also why people who reply to someone and want all their followers to see the reply will sometimes put a period in front of the tweet. So it will look like: ".@lilnasx" to start the tweet. In case you were wondering (like I was!) why people do that.

I think it's a solid system by twitter, because I would like to reply to lots of different people without all my followers seeing it every single time, so this gives you that kind of control. Anyway, carry on. #themoreyouknow

Offline Yehuda57

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2019, 02:04:17 PM »
BTW - just to clarify something here:
If I reply to someone and my tweet begins by mentioning them - that is when the above is true. Meaning, it's a "true reply" and my followers won't see my tweet unless they also follow the person I am mentioning. However, as in the case of Old Town Road, I replied to lilnasx but I removed his mention. By removing it (or placing it later in the tweet), it is something that all my followers see (even if they don't follow him). This is also why people who reply to someone and want all their followers to see the reply will sometimes put a period in front of the tweet. So it will look like: ".@lilnasx" to start the tweet. In case you were wondering (like I was!) why people do that.

I think it's a solid system by twitter, because I would like to reply to lots of different people without all my followers seeing it every single time, so this gives you that kind of control. Anyway, carry on. #themoreyouknow

Are you sure this is current? As in, since they made their replies a properly functioning system? Now when you reply it doesn't mention the account you're replying to in the tweet itself.
Quote from: ExGingi
[Stating things eloquently] seems to be Yehuda57's job around here :)

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2019, 02:51:22 PM »
Are you sure this is current? As in, since they made their replies a properly functioning system? Now when you reply it doesn't mention the account you're replying to in the tweet itself.
I'm not sure if it's current, I got it from this updated Nov 2018 https://buffer.com/library/twitter-mistake.
Let me know if you find anything current and useful that explains all of this (mentions/replies/tweets and who sees them) better.

Offline shapsam

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2019, 09:10:03 AM »
You can reply in the thread and then retweet it.

Offline CountValentine

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
  • Programs: DAOTYA
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2019, 09:18:23 AM »
Wiki added - Any missing?
If you want to vote Democrat, you are being very disloyal to Jewish people and very disloyal to Israel, Mr. Trump said.

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2019, 11:17:57 AM »
My latest song on twitter, yeah Ill make u go there to see it (some light music in back if that is no good for u in 3 weeks)

?s=12

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8015
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2019, 11:29:13 AM »
My latest song on twitter, yeah Ill make u go there to see it (some light music in back if that is no good for u in 3 weeks)

?s=12
The least you can do it include the youtube link, or actually a great idea could be, to offer the video with lyrics on the page on YouTube.

So it gets people to watch on twitter interact, and they will also want to go to youtube to match the names and lyrics as you sing it.

Ok, next advice I start charging, maybe then you'll listen :P
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2019, 11:34:52 AM »
The least you can do it include the youtube link, or actually a great idea could be, to offer the video with lyrics on the page on YouTube.

So it gets people to watch on twitter interact, and they will also want to go to youtube to match the names and lyrics as you sing it.

Ok, next advice I start charging, maybe then you'll listen :P
I appreciate the opinions/feedback/advice keep it coming.
I know I know you really want lyrics on the screen :). I just think it's too distracting, there is then too much to look at. And if you are looking at the real words then the audio doesn't make sense...
Maybe I can include another version on twitter that has the lyrics - that isn't a bad idea.

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16441
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2019, 11:36:59 AM »
I also find myself looking for the lyrics to match it up to.
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline jj1000

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 10K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 8015
    • View Profile
  • Location: The value of a forum such as this one is not in that one can post a question and receive an answer, but in that the question has most likely been asked before, and the answer is available to him that will but only use the search function.
  • Programs: 1. Search on google. 2. Search in the right board of DDF with a general word or two. 3. Read the wiki. 4. Read the thread. 5. Ask away.
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2019, 11:39:04 AM »
I appreciate the opinions/feedback/advice keep it coming.
I know I know you really want lyrics on the screen :). I just think it's too distracting, there is then too much to look at. And if you are looking at the real words then the audio doesn't make sense...
Maybe I can include another version on twitter that has the lyrics - that isn't a bad idea.
I am handing you monetization on a silver platter with no detraction from your twitter following. Literally 2 birds with one stone and resolves all your problems with both the YouTube and the lyrics idea.
See my 5 step program to your left <--

(Real signature under my location)

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2019, 09:13:42 AM »
Some discretion advised on this one
?s=12

Offline Redbull3

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2019, 09:07:03 AM »
?s=12

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2019, 10:08:51 AM »
My favorite one yet:

Offline YitzyS

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2019, 10:10:12 AM »
?s=12
Oh, sorry, didn't see you already posted it.

But I refuse to delete my post - this song deserves to be reposted!

Offline Dan

• Administrator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 50K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 16441
    • View Profile
  • Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime Plat, DL Dirt, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Plat, Avis Chairman, National EE, Hertz PC
« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2019, 10:16:15 AM »
Save your time, I don't answer PM. Post it in the forum and a dedicated DDF'er will get back to you as soon as possible.