Author Topic: pre order samsung fold 4 who is going to get this see below what there offering  (Read 413 times)

Offline coolal

• Dansdeals Bronze Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
    • Pro K Tools
Pre-order today and cash in your exclusive rewards:
•Grow your Galaxy using your Samsung Credit,Ω and Samsung fans get a $100 E-Certificate for pre-ordering Galaxy Z Fold4.****
•Trade in an eligible device and save on Galaxy Z Fold4.***
•Samsung fans get a $100 E-Certificate for pre-ordering Galaxy Z Fold4.****
•Get a storage upgrade and case on us when you pre-order a Galaxy Z Series by 8/25/2022.1, 2, 3
•Pre-order a Galaxy Watch5 Series and get a Wireless Charger Duo,△△ up to $125 off with trade-in,*** plus a $50 Samsung Credit.ΩΩ
•Pre-order Galaxy Buds2 Pro and get a Wireless Charger Single on us,△△△ up to $75 off with trade-in,*** plus $30 Samsung Credit.ΩΩΩ
•Students, active military and first responders can get an additional 5% off.**

GALAXY Z FLIP4| Z FOLD4   Unfold your world  Level up every aspect of your day with innovative folding-screen technology. Capture the world hands-free from just about any angle with these unique new phones built for your lifestyle.△
PRE-ORDER GALAXY Z FLIP4
PRE-ORDER GALAXY Z FOLD4

Which new Galaxy Z Series is right for you?
Galaxy Z Fold4  From $1,919.99  Screen Size4 7.6” Main Screen 6.2” Cover Screen
Camera  50MP Wide 12MP Ultra-Wide 10MP Tele
S PEN COMPATIBILITY △ yes
Galaxy Z Flip4  From $1,059.99
Screen Size4  6.7” Main Screen  1.9” Cover Screen
Camera  12MP Wide 12MP Ultra-Wide
S PEN COMPATIBILITY △ no
Available Colors Beige  Graygreen  Phantom Black  Blue   Bora Purple  Pink Gold  Graphite
COMPARE MODELS

Pre-order using your Samsung Credit
Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Pre-order a Galaxy Watch5 Pro and get a Wireless Charger Duo,△△ $125 off with trade-in, *** plus $50 Samsung Credit.ΩΩ
Galaxy Watch5
Pre-order a Galaxy Watch5 and get a Wireless Charger Duo,△△ $75 off with trade-in, *** plus $50 Samsung Credit.ΩΩ
Galaxy Buds2 Pro
Pre-order Galaxy Buds2 Pro and get a Wireless Charger Single on us, △△△ up to $75 off with trade-in,*** plus $30 Samsung Credit.ΩΩΩ
Or use your credit toward featured bundles, accessories, tablets and more.*
PRE-ORDER GALAXY WATCH5 SERIES
PRE-ORDER GALAXY BUDS2 PRO

Get hands-on with the newest Galaxy Series  Visit your local Samsung Experience Store to check out our all-new Galaxy Z Flip4 and Z Fold4. See all the great color options and try out features — plus, test-drive many other new innovations.
FIND MY STORE

The Samsung.com Advantage
Enhanced trade-in values   Free shipping and free returns   0% APR financing with $0 down

@Dan will you be getting the new phone of no
Do you have a kitchen product that you want me to review? I can review it on my site