Topic Wiki

Please list an asking price.

Buying unlimited UA GC/ETC @80%
Pm @nafnaf12

Buying all sizes over 500 ETC for @85%
PM @nocknock

United ETC can be transferred to someone else's account while united travel bank cannot and needs to be booked from the sellers account
« Last edited by yitzyul on May 21, 2023, 04:13:33 PM »

DansDeals Forum > Goods For Sale/Trade

Airline Gift Cards And Vouchers Master Thread

(1/2201) > >>

sellone1:
Hi,

I have a couple of United Airlines vouchers to sell.

> 2 $400 paper vouchers, expires on July 1, 2012. I am selling each for $275 or best offer. If you buy both booklets together I'm willing to sell each at $250 or lower.

> Each $400 booklet is made up of $100 paper vouchers that can be used together or separately.

- Paper certificate can be redeemed at ticket counter or authorized dealer. You may use it via phone but you will need to confirm that.
- You can also find your ticket price online, call customer service to hold the ticket or to buy it with the vouchers. You can even go to ticking counter to book the ticket that you hold it through phone.

Conditions:
- Need to call customer service or book it via ticketing counter.
- Only domestic tickets including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam
- 7 day advance purchase necessary
- Not valid on international travel

I can book the ticket for you and mail in the vouchers to United Airlines.

PM me if interested.

DovidR:
Buddy, it says: "Sell or barter your stuff here! Absolutely no buying/selling/trading of miles, points, or travel vouchers are allowed."
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding?

mena613:

Selling my 300$ continental voucher for 260$ or best offer, expiration date 1/4/20013

JEWDA:

--- Quote from: mena613 on August 14, 2012, 09:21:14 AM ---Selling my 300$ continental voucher for 260$ or best offer, expiration date 1/4/20013

--- End quote ---
wow thats a late exp. date  :P

emptyhouse:
I have a $5000 united airlines gift card.
Looking for $4800.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version