Author Topic: How do I accept funds from my zero apr card with the least possible cost?  (Read 891 times)

Offline robertpeters77

• DansDeals Copper Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
I know this sounds shady as hell. I need cash asap to pay my rent. My landlady does not accept checks or any other form of traceable payment. She's oldschool like that. I have a Zero APR card until the end of this year, a cash advance would kill me on the interest. How do I transfer the funds on my card into cash with as little cost as possible? Square, cashapp and venmo charge cash out fees. The balance on my new card is almost exactly the amount I need to pay my rent for the next three months. I've been furloughed and I cant wait for the government to help. I'm working as a postmates driver and I can barely afford gas as it is. I live in NYC if that helps.

Offline yaakovely

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 5
    • View Profile
I know this sounds shady as hell. I need cash asap to pay my rent. My landlady does not accept checks or any other form of traceable payment. She's oldschool like that. I have a Zero APR card until the end of this year, a cash advance would kill me on the interest. How do I transfer the funds on my card into cash with as little cost as possible? Square, cashapp and venmo charge cash out fees. The balance on my new card is almost exactly the amount I need to pay my rent for the next three months. I've been furloughed and I cant wait for the government to help. I'm working as a postmates driver and I can barely afford gas as it is. I live in NYC if that helps.
Landlords cannot kick you out in NY ;).

Offline AsherO

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime 30K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 79
    • View Profile
Landlords cannot kick you out in NY ;).

You’re officially still on the hook for the rent, and they can evict you once the 90/120-days will have passed.
DDF FFB (Forum From Birth)