Author Topic: Office space in the Catskills  (Read 1357 times)

Offline Dovdovmoneytree

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
Office space in the Catskills
« on: August 05, 2019, 11:53:47 AM »
Where can I find small office space, or co-working space (for one person), in the Catskills?? I have looked on Craigslist etc, never see anything.  I know about Riversuites in Woodbridge, doesn't work well for me. TIA!

Offline hvaces42

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 14
    • View Profile
Re: Office space in the Catskills
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 07:24:26 AM »
Where can I find small office space, or co-working space (for one person), in the Catskills?? I have looked on Craigslist etc, never see anything.  I know about Riversuites in Woodbridge, doesn't work well for me. TIA!
Well maybe check Woodridge instead  ::) Woodbridge is 100 miles from the Catskills

What area in the Catskills does work for you? There is plenty of office space in Monticello. Call a Real Estate broker. 
Fair warning - Any PMs sent in response to forum posts are fair game for ridicule in public.

Offline Dovdovmoneytree

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 10:00:14 AM »
Well maybe check Woodridge instead  ::) Woodbridge is 100 miles from the Catskills

What area in the Catskills does work for you? There is plenty of office space in Monticello. Call a Real Estate broker.

My mistake 🙄

Monticello would be perfect. But a broker doesn't seem like the way to go for 1 person for one month ,🤔

Offline Dovdovmoneytree

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 03:26:08 PM »

Maybe you can share with me where the "plenty of office space" is in Monticello? Because I called brokers and they said they've received "hundreds" of calls from us seasonal renters. Noone wants to bother for a month or two.  They'd prefer just keeping it empty, like so much of the property around here is all year 🙄