Author Topic: CVS carepass  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
CVS carepass
« on: August 06, 2019, 04:19:49 PM »
Join today! and get $10 promo reward every month

The membership for your non-stop life.
Enjoy great member benefits like FREE Rx delivery and much more.4

Join for only $5 a month.

Enjoy these great membership benefits in store and online.
And as a thank you, you'll get a $10 promo reward to spend each month.

Free 1–2 day shipping from CVS.com®
Get deliveries — no minimum purchase required.3

Free 1–2 day Rx delivery

on qualifying prescriptions
Have your prescriptions delivered right to your mailbox.4

A 24/7 Pharmacist Helpline.

Access to live pharmacists whenever you have an Rx question.5

A 20% discount on CVS Health® brand products
Discount available at checkout. Some restrictions may apply.6

Join today for only $5 a month
or $48 a year (save $12)

I personally think CVS is overpriced on everything. But if you get a $10 coupon every month for $5 I'd say that breaks it even.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline grodnoking

• Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 17
    • View Profile
Re: CVS carepass
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 04:36:53 PM »

I personally think CVS is overpriced on everything. But if you get a $10 coupon every month for $5 I'd say that breaks it even.
What is the $10 "promo reward"? Are you sure its $10 off anything?
I'm not who you think I am.

Offline Definitions

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 04:49:48 PM »
How do I use my monthly $10 promotional reward?
The monthly $10 promotional reward available to enrolled CarePass members will be added to your ExtraCare card immediately after you join CarePass, whether you enroll in a store or online. You'll be able to use your $10 promotional reward immediately, whether in one of our stores or at CVS.com. The $10 promotional reward will be automatically added to your ExtraCare card each month at the beginning of your monthly benefit cycle and will expire at the end of your monthly benefit cycle.1

To use your $10 promotional reward in store, please provide your enrolled ExtraCare card at Checkout and let us know you'd like to use your reward. For CVS.com orders, please sign in with your enrolled CVS.com account and apply your available reward at Checkout.

Keep in mind your $10 promotional reward is a "use it or lose it" perk. In store, you have the option of using your monthly $10 promotional reward on most transactions, but you'll lose any remainder of the reward if you use it on a transaction of less than $10. For CVS.com orders, you must spend a minimum of $10 to use your monthly $10 promotional reward.

When will I receive my monthly $10 promotional reward?
You should see your monthly $10 promotional reward approximately 48 to 72 hours after your monthly benefit cycle begins.1 If you've already used your reward, sign in to your dashboard at CVS.com/CarePass/Dashboard to see when your next monthly $10 promotional reward will be issued.

Does my monthly $10 promotional reward expire?
Your monthly $10 promotional reward expires at the end of your monthly benefit cycle.1 Sign into your dashboard at CVS.com/CarePass/Dashboard to see when your current monthly $10 promotional reward expires.

Can I use my monthly $10 promotional reward on everything?
Your monthly $10 promotional reward is only redeemable at participating CVS Pharmacy® locations or online at CVS.com.1 Rewards are promotional, have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash. Rewards cannot be used to pay for CarePass membership fees. They also cannot be used on alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and co-pays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan.

Is there a minimum transaction amount required to use the monthly $10 promotional reward?
In store, you have the option of using your monthly $10 promotional reward on most transactions, but you'll lose any remainder of the reward if you use it on a transaction of less than $10.1 For CVS.com orders, you must spend a minimum of $10 to use your monthly $10 promotional reward.

My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline Jellybelly

• DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 08:34:32 AM »
I recently signed up for it, they charge your cc $5 every month and then you get a $10 credit to the store. You also get 20% off Cvs brand medicine.
It’s worth it if you shop there often

Offline dealfinder11

• Dansdeals Platinum Elite + Lifetime Silver Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 04:21:44 PM »
I recently signed up for it, they charge your cc $5 every month and then you get a $10 credit to the store. You also get 20% off Cvs brand medicine.
It’s worth it if you shop there often

If you do the annual plan it’s only $4 a month (48/year)