Author Topic: Any sites to sharpen a blurry picture,by increasing contrast of adjacent pixels?  (Read 1180 times)

Offline myi

• Dansdeals Lifetime 20K Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 356
    • View Profile
  • Programs: 2Many2List!
   Are there any good sites that you guys used in the past to sharpen a blurry picture, or in my case i have a shipping label which is quite blurry, couldn't get it to scan in the PO so i tried a bar-code generator site and was going to use 3D Paint to edit it to the shipping label but when blowing the pic so big the pixels get killed again, so wondering what free site or even a paid site there's out there that you guys might have used in the past? Thanks
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile
   Are there any good sites that you guys used in the past to sharpen a blurry picture, or in my case i have a shipping label which is quite blurry, couldn't get it to scan in the PO so i tried a bar-code generator site and was going to use 3D Paint to edit it to the shipping label but when blowing the pic so big the pixels get killed again, so wondering what free site or even a paid site there's out there that you guys might have used in the past? Thanks
I'm not entirely sure but I think converting the image to a vector file should do the trick.
I don't know any sites that do it off hand but I'm sure you can Google it.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
I'm not entirely sure but I think converting the image to a vector file should do the trick.

A vector file won't magically create data where there is none.

@myi - it really depends on the type and amount of blur. If it's just a tiny bit of motion blur, tools such Photoshop's Shake Reduction tool may help. But if it's too blurry, or if the blur is due to bad focus, you're pretty much out of luck as far as correcting it goes.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline myi

• View Profile
I don't know why , but when using these guys from fiverr they manage to get you amazing prices, but sometimes or rather lately the USPS lables are always blurry, try to ask them to resend it and do this and that it doesn't help.
 Don't know what they're doing, if there so good in copy pasting and making barcodes at least they should perfect the quality and pixels of the label, they look amazing if it was in fact a fake but why kill the resolution? And the lables I always bring inside the post office to verify its a legit label and will actually work.
 I know myself I can get some crazy pricing on FedEx overnight as I'm connected with a huge account, but curios how every tom and Harry has a USPS account that can make profit selling for $5?

Aside for this asking for pictures as well.
Need your LG Exalt fixed? Cracked in half? Water damage? Or parts to repair yourself. 347.201.2501

Offline myi

• View Profile

@myi - it really depends on the type and amount of blur. If it's just a tiny bit of motion blur, tools such Photoshop's Shake Reduction tool may help. But if it's too blurry, or if the blur is due to bad focus, you're pretty much out of luck as far as correcting it goes.
So to start small so I can get the hang of it, let's take a regular shipping label where the pixels are messed up and not smooth from one to the next how can you get it cleaned up so it doesn't look all smudged?
 In other words everything is visible on the label before printing, but after printing everything is even worse then what it was on the computer.

Offline Definitions

• Dansdeals Lifetime Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 3
    • View Profile

It sounded like he has a clear picture but small from the barcode site.
My Tapatalk notifications don't always work.

Offline myi

• View Profile
It sounded like he has a clear picture but small from the barcode site.
Picture was originally not the clearest, hence for my reason to go onto a barcode generator to get a new and clear one. As all you need in a label is the barcode.

Offline Something Fishy

• Global Moderator
  • Dansdeals Lifetime Presidential Platinum Elite
  • DansDeals.com Hat Tips 44
    • View Profile
    • Kosher Horizons
So to start small so I can get the hang of it, let's take a regular shipping label where the pixels are messed up and not smooth from one to the next how can you get it cleaned up so it doesn't look all smudged?
 In other words everything is visible on the label before printing, but after printing everything is even worse then what it was on the computer.

Really hard to know what you mean without an example.
Check out my site for epic kosher adventures: Kosher Horizons

Offline myi

• View Profile
Really hard to know what you mean without an example.
Can upload the label tom so you can chap.